News ALERT: DAESH gang attacks crowded music festival in Moscow, leaving hundreds of civilians dead

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
"They've spared muslims" my ass.

They're literally fighting real muslims and killing innocents in the name of "jihad"

Don't get brainwashed by those scumbags, they're not muslims.
Why are you refusing the truth? I hold the same degree of hatred against them as you do, but THEY'VE spared actual Muslims during their attacks. Paris attacks, for example.

Also, I'm not brainwashed. They're wrong, they're khajirites, but they seem to spare Muslims per media reports and eyewitnesses.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Even they spare Muslims in Iraq and Syria because they interrogate them after kidnapping operations. Dude, we're talking bout eyewitnesses. Even eyewitnesses show up on Iraqi media (like the shepherds who get kidnapped in Kirkuk and later they found out shepherd men are not affiliated with Iraqi army).

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

autistic
Mar 11, 2024
Why are you refusing the truth? I hold the same degree of hatred against them as you do, but THEY'VE spared actual Muslims during their attacks. Paris attacks, for example.

Also, I'm not brainwashed. They're wrong, they're khawarij, but they spare Muslims.
So, them sparing a couple of muslims like you said, makes them really muslim and they'll spare me??? That's the most stupidest statement about ISIS that I've ever read

And yes, they're brainwashed, there are tons of videos of them on YouTube brainwashing kids in "schools", and those kids will brainwash kids and those kids will brainwash— you get the idea

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
No way only 40 were killed, looking at the video I would estimate the death toll to range from 250-300.
my source was a twitter account that posts the most up to date news from a bloomberg terminal. i should've known better

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Do
So, them sparing a couple of muslims like you said, makes them really muslim and they'll spare me??? That's the most stupidest statement about ISIS that I've ever read
Don't distort my version. I'm just saying people have been spared because they admited to being Muslim when facing the attackers. When did I say these terrorists are Muslims?

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

autistic
Mar 11, 2024
Do

Don't distort my version. I'm just saying people have been spared because they admited to being Muslim when facing the attackers. When did I say these terrorists are Muslims?
And hundreds of thousands of real muslims tried to admit to being muslim in Iraq and syria but they were still killed so, your point?

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
And yes, they're brainwashed, there are tons of videos of them on YouTube brainwashing kids in "schools", and those kids will brainwash kids and those kids will brainwash— you get the idea
Say thanks to their Education diwan. That's what happens when you live under their territories. Some families refused to let their kids go to schools when they ruled in Mosul.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
And hundreds of thousands of real muslims tried to admit to being muslim in Iraq and syria but they were still killed so, your point?
You mean Shias? That sect is polytheist.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Y
Sunnis and shias.
Shias are polytheist. Haven't you seen the evil agenda of the Rawafidh against Muslims in Iraq? Or their modern hero Soleimani telling over his desires to remove Sunnis after taking over the holy masjid of Al-Aqsa? Sunni families expelled from their houses, replacing them with Shia families... because they're related to "ISIS"! And the recent case about the families in Najaf to Anbar...

Last edited:
AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
Why are they attacking mosc- ohhh
stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Enjoying life from 🇮🇳
Feb 19, 2024
What's non islamic about them
Technically speaking, this could be considered as a retaliation attack (except if this is a false flag operation). Assad gangs are behind numerous war of crimes directed against Muslims in many parts of Syria, aided by Russian warplanes.

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

autistic
Mar 11, 2024
What's non islamic about them
A couple of minutes of research will show you that killing another human being for no reason, especially if they were muslims is haram and punishable by death.

They also rape women

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Yup, they're getting stronger in the Sahel and in parts of Syria. They control large swaths of deserts (including communes) over Mali and Niger.

I'd say 5,000-10,000 still remain in Syria. No clue about Iraq.
They're also operating in other parts of Africa through proxies like al-shabab (Somalia) and Boko Haram (Nigeria)

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
As if the Russians didn't have enough population decline problems.

lol at their luck. Go die in the war because you're male therefore expendable canon fodder or die home from some random shit like this. If that doesn't work then the levels of depression and suicide rates alone will do the job.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Psyop confirmed
One of the detained perpetrators was allegedly recruited for basically pennies by an anonymous preacher off Telegram :feelsstudy: Russian sources say it's ISIS.

In such a situation, if I was the FSB, I would find a way to blame Ukraine to drum up war support. The US passed along information saying that an attack was going to happen and Putin responded by saying they were trying to make Russian citizens scared and weak, supposedly. I don't believe in any of the conspiracies for this one, the only side that could potentially benefit from this would be Russia in a sense. But you're going to have a hard time convincing Russians to go and slaughter women, children and randoms inside a concert hall to psyop the masses into dying in trenches. I believe it's daesh that convinced chechens to do it, which honestly, would not be that hard to do. There's chechens invading Russia right now as we speak, there's chechens that travelled all the way to Syria solely to kill Russians, they didn't give a fuck about the war, they just wanted to kill Russians. I don't think even Ukrainians hate Russians as much as chechens.

Activity
So far there's no one here