After I finish a task I dont feel accomplished

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I feel angry that it wasted ao much of my free time.

Last night I had to do something I was putting off for a while that took over 2 hours. I used to feel satisfied when I made some progress in the responsibiloties department.

But last night I was just so ANGRY that I spent all that time doing that shit and in an hour it would be time for bed

Brutal lazypill!

$10.00 Thread

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
not lazy

but yeah it depends on if you think it was worth the time doing

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
you'd might get more fulfillment if you'd charge more for your threads. $10 is pennies

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Maybe because your dopamine receptors are fucked so you didn’t get any chemical enjoyment when you finished your task. happiness, fulfillment, pleasure is just all chemicals in the brain man

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
Contrary to popular belief, becoming more successful doesn't make you more happier because any benefits derived from any recently gained success only helps you in the short term. The only people who believe otherwise, are people who just stay afloat doing what's expected of them, who haven't accomplished anything with their life other than getting a degree and going to work in a mundane job while they remain in an unsatisfactory relationship just going through the motions. Thost people have an existential crisis.

Success is like music videos, the promotion it brings will help for that one year, three if lucky, but after that it won't help you any more. Unless you end up broadening your collective experiences by doing something you've never done before (like going to new places or meeting new people), after the first few rounds of success it won't make you feel any better any more.

Yes there are things you can do to improve your footing in life in regards to your relation to society (like getting a new job, reading a self help book or entering a new social circle), but that only accounts for the stark minority of possible successes, and even so you'll eventually reach an upper limit where you can't move significantly higher as if the goalposts get more spread out the higher you climb.

I think the greatest indicator of success is not fame and money, but instead noticing the change in how people treat you. In my opinion due to my past personal life experience the following groups of people hate, discriminate against and are aggressive to intelligent people, writers, content creators and intellectual property creators.
  • Muslims (if the person is not a muslim)
  • The workshy (people who hate working)
  • People who studied a soft science at university who also have a superiority complex (psychology, sociology, gender studies, geography, law, humanities)

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here