ADHD-cel trait:haven't read a single book since like 10 or something

• Thread starter PlutoThePlanetCel
  • Start date
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
My ADHD is weird, it's an all or nothing kind of thing. When I get really into reading books, I read hundreds. Big light novels with thousands of chapters, book after book. But then I go through months or years of reading nothing and just hyper obsessing over something else, like youtube or sitcoms.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
And the last book i did read i only read cus it had like 6 pages.I can't read books i just get fucking bored when i try and most of the time i don't even try because im to lazy jfl.
I tell my doctor i cant read because my ADD. Stupid "first world doctor" dumber than internet neets, thinks add doesnt do anything to reading ability. average neet could probably can tell you people with ADD cant read because they cant concentrate on the context in the words

Last edited:
Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I sometimes read to help me sleep,
but thats a poor substitute for ambien which doctors won't give me because its addictive

404Errorcel

404Errorcel

Recluse
May 9, 2023
Whenever i try to read i get bored cant even read articles half the time.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
yes can only read a handful of pages. It's gotten worse the older I got. When I got my current nerve damage in the foot fixed I'm definitely gonna let myself checked for adhd. no attention span, bad focus+memory, constant racing thoughts. It's gotten so bad I wake up at 4am in the middle of the night and hear some earworm or part of a random song on constant repeat.

Last edited:
Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
I read manga. Does that count as a book ?.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
I hadn't read books since I was 14, but did some this year.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I bought a book like 2 months ago and I have read like 50 pages. Im gonna read some today

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I used to think that my life was a tragedy. But now I realize, it's a fucking comedy.
The exact quote was

"I used to think my life was a tragedy but now I realize its a dark comedy"

Activity
So far there's no one here