A rule of thumb – communities, groups, leadership, contributing, content creation etc.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So much this. Most of the people on any community or a larger group are leeches.

They don't contribute and they just wait for positive things to happen without moving an inch.

Of course, whether you're a person like this or not depends on many things such as the environment, time, other content creators etc.

Community participation pyramid 90 9 1

I'm not against lazyposting tho. But remember that whenever you notice low participation, you have discovered a leadership vacuum – these are the moments where the leaders are made.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
not much of a contributor but oh well

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
90% lurkers, maybe that's a bit too much, i would say lurkers are around 60-70%

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
90% lurkers, maybe that's a bit too much, i would say lurkers are around 60-70%
Pareto principle, my friend. It's 80-20 and the 20 % of the top contributors is 80-20 also.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Pareto principle, my friend. It's 80-20 and the 20 % of the top contributors is 80-20 also.
Of course the Pareto principle isn't a physical law that all things in the World must follow. But it's a good starting point if we think about inequality, participation, success etc.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
There's no need to contribute. No paid obligation. Those who feel the need to post threads end up stressing themselves out.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I’m lower-mid tier I guess. Idk.

Activity
So far there's no one here