Depression 38 years old. 167 cms. Works in a food factory, minimum wage. Virgin.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Can't he get married at least? Or are the "religious" women of Turkey chad only?
They're not chad only, but they'll want the man to have some wealth at least. This poor guy doesn't have a house, he pays rent, his car is very old, looks like this:
754f18a0e648636ef11d15fb46aa65c4

Keep in mind, he's trying to survive on 300 dollars a month. I don't think he even considers marriage.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
It is absolutely over for poor Turks, and the Turkish youth. People are competing with each other to flee the country.
i know many illegal kangals here who tell me about turkey they say amsterdam is a paradise for them compared to turkey

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
i know many illegal kangals here who tell me about turkey they say amsterdam is a paradise for them compared to turkey
Faggots are the most repulsive, annoying and insufferable people on earth. Your entire life is revolving around your hunger for cock. No hobbies, no talents, no life experiences, no real family of your own. All you faggots think about is dick. All you live for is dick. Become a celebrity or politician and the only reason the media will care or talk about you is to remind people that you like dick. Imagine being proud of your love of cock. Only faggots have a full fledged community revolving around willfully sharing AIDS with other members. That's a fact. I can only hope the western world governments will finally recognize faggotry as the bioterrorist attack that it is and outlaw your degenerate behavior so that you go back into the closet where you will, without doubt, hang yourself. Just knowing that I might receive the blood of a faggot in case of a medical emergency makes me shiver in disgust. I'd rather just fucking die.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
That's true, people that have lived in Europe their whole lives don't know just how lucky they are, in nearly all aspects.
Live is extremely expensive, unless you have a top tier job, or your family is rich, you won't be able to buy a car until your mid 30's here.
You'll have to use the same phone for years, I've been using my 200 dollar phone for 6 years now.
You can't afford to eat nutritious food, because it's expensive. Meat is a luxurious food for 50% of people.
Even if you do manage to get a good job, your salary will continuosly decrease due to the devaluation of the national currency. You may work your ass off, get promotions, and the number might increase, but that's meaningless when lira loses 10% of it's value overnight.
Arabs, Russians and Americans have bought considerable amounts of real estate in Turkey, due to it's low price, as an investment. Now, Turks have to pay rent to foreigners when they rent a house in their own country.
The government sold major state owned businesses to foreigners, something that had never happened even in the worst economic crisises the country had gone through.
Most intelligent/educated people left the country already, or are working to leave it, meaning there's no hope for recovery, considering the education is also fucked up.
So yeah, Turkey is hell compared to Netherlands

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
That's true, people that have lived in Europe their whole lives don't know just how lucky they are, in nearly all aspects.
Live is extremely expensive, unless you have a top tier job, or your family is rich, you won't be able to buy a car until your mid 30's here.
You'll have to use the same phone for years, I've been using my 200 dollar phone for 6 years now.
You can't afford to eat nutritious food, because it's expensive. Meat is a luxurious food for 50% of people.
Even if you do manage to get a good job, your salary will continuosly decrease due to the devaluation of the national currency. You may work your ass off, get promotions, and the number might increase, but that's meaningless when lira loses 10% of it's value overnight.
Arabs, Russians and Americans have bought considerable amounts of real estate in Turkey, due to it's low price, as an investment. Now, Turks have to pay rent to foreigners when they rent a house in their own country.
The government sold major state owned businesses to foreigners, something that had never happened even in the worst economic crisises the country had gone through.
Most intelligent/educated people left the country already, or are working to leave it, meaning there's no hope for recovery, considering the education is also fucked up.
looks like its time to gtfo of turkey 😔

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
looks like its time to gtfo of turkey 😔
It is. There'll be a massive economic downfall eventually. I expect it to be right after the expected eartthquake of Istanbul.
When it hits, it'll hit hard, it'll kill millions, cause billions of dollars of damage. The supply-production chain will fall, people will go hungry and they'll go nuts. The economy would never be able to recover from that.
A reasonable government would have taken more precautions for the earthquake. They did make an effort, but they can't rebuilt a city of 20 million people that easily.
There are certain areas in Istanbul, that if an earthquake of let's say, 7 magnitude were to hit, hundreds of thousands of people are guaranteed to die. Buildings are old, weak, and made out of illegal materials. People still have to live in those buildings, because they can't afford anything else.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
brutaL brother. I live in Brazil and its not good economically, favelas are pretty garbage since sometimes the internet goes off for entire days and things are pretty expensive but the way you describe Turkey makes me grateful to not live there

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
brutaL brother. I live in Brazil and its not good economically, favelas are pretty garbage since sometimes the internet goes off for entire days and things are pretty expensive but the way you describe Turkey makes me grateful to not live there
At least in Brazil you get to form gangs, live in semi anarchy. Here, it's very strict.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It is. There'll be a massive economic downfall eventually. I expect it to be right after the expected eartthquake of Istanbul.
When it hits, it'll hit hard, it'll kill millions, cause billions of dollars of damage. The supply-production chain will fall, people will go hungry and they'll go nuts. The economy would never be able to recover from that.
A reasonable government would have taken more precautions for the earthquake. They did make an effort, but they can't rebuilt a city of 20 million people that easily.
There are certain areas in Istanbul, that if an earthquake of let's say, 7 magnitude were to hit, hundreds of thousands of people are guaranteed to die. Buildings are old, weak, and made out of illegal materials. People still have to live in those buildings, because they can't afford anything else.
Damn bro. How come there are loads of Turks in countries like Britain and Germany? Did they just get out at the right time? Can't you just get out like them?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Faggots are the most repulsive, annoying and insufferable people on earth. Your entire life is revolving around your hunger for cock. No hobbies, no talents, no life experiences, no real family of your own. All you faggots think about is dick. All you live for is dick. Become a celebrity or politician and the only reason the media will care or talk about you is to remind people that you like dick. Imagine being proud of your love of cock. Only faggots have a full fledged community revolving around willfully sharing AIDS with other members. That's a fact. I can only hope the western world governments will finally recognize faggotry as the bioterrorist attack that it is and outlaw your degenerate behavior so that you go back into the closet where you will, without doubt, hang yourself. Just knowing that I might receive the blood of a faggot in case of a medical emergency makes me shiver in disgust. I'd rather just fucking die.
dn read keep writing essays

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Damn bro. How come there are loads of Turks in countries like Britain and Germany? Did they just get out at the right time? Can't you just get out like them?
Germany was in need of workers in 60's, and Turkey was full of unemployed people. So the two countries made a deal, and thousands of unqualified workers, with their families immigrated to Germany, from Turkey.
Most Turks in Germany today are grandchildren of the first immigrants, so they're the third generation.
The first generation struggled a lot, the culture was different, and the jobs were dirty. So some of their children left Germany for other European countries, like Netherlands or Britain.
Also recently, there has been a surge of people to Germany and Britain as well, mostly due to economic struggles. The recent immigrants are educated too. Doctors, engineers etc. Not a good sign for Turkey.

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Germany was in need of workers in 60's, and Turkey was full of unemployed people. So the two countries made a deal, and thousands of unqualified workers, with their families immigrated to Germany, from Turkey.
Most Turks in Germany today are grandchildren of the first immigrants, so they're the third generation.
The first generation struggled a lot, the culture was different, and the jobs were dirty. So some of their children left Germany for other European countries, like Netherlands or Britain.
Also recently, there has been a surge of people to Germany and Britain as well, mostly due to economic struggles. The recent immigrants are educated too. Doctors, engineers etc. Not a good sign for Turkey.
Large scale brain drain is a sign that its over.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Yep. Can tell from that description he doesn’t respect women

Activity
So far there's no one here