News 16.000 russians died capturing this

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
a russian war blogger andrei morozov revealed that approx 16k thousand soldiers have died so far trying to capture the city of avdiivka, after that he committed suicide (out of happiness), according to haters the mounting pressure from his countrymen who still imagine war as a benign idyll where people ur trying to subdue greet u with flowers, suck ur cock and nobody dies in the process could have also contributed to his decision

Untitled

looking at this place it's easy to understand why they're so desperate to get it, it's lovely isn't it, a worthy investment i'd say to send 16k to certain death to be able to rule over this pile of rubble

GAME OVER

GAME OVER

NEET
Dec 12, 2023
LOL fucking atrocious number right there. As impotent as the Russian military is, I don't think they're walking away from this conflict empty-handed, territorially speaking.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
That’s really nothing, the Russian have millions of men they can throw at the Ukrainian. They’ve done human wave tactics before successfully don’t see why not do it again

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Are soviet commanders still up and kickin'? I thought human wave tactics went out of fashion 2 centuries ago

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
the Russian have millions of men they can throw at the Ukrainian.
Don't just look at how many soldiers they have. Check how many are really trained and have good gear.

A few good soldiers with the right stuff can beat a lot of untrained ones with bad gear.

Also, think about all the logistics.

The side that's attacking spends more resources and needs more men to move and supply their troops than the side that's defending.

And usually, the defending side doesn't need as many soldiers as the attackers.

Even one skilled sniper can slow down the attackers. He can kill and wound tens of enemy soldiers on his own.

eric bischoff wrestling GIF by WWE

Last edited:
iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

NEET
Aug 22, 2023
The ghost of kiev did it! i believe it! zelensky told me!

vandrende lik

vandrende lik

NEET
Nov 14, 2023
LOL fucking atrocious number right there. As impotent as the Russian military is, I don't think they're walking away from this conflict empty-handed, territorially speaking.
probably not but the price tag will be EXTREMELY high

Activity
So far there's no one here