Zero tolerance policy for homosexual/ transgender/ GLBT grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
so i was just browsing on the incel wiki and they mentioned how girls are banned from incels.co due to weird groomers who would try to turn people gay on other forums
"and people would encourage incels to transition from male to female. There are feminists who join incel forums to groom heterosexual incels to transition to female and date males so that they do not breed. Also, see R9k for more examples of such behavior. This policy seems similar to a policy that the Japanese chan board: "Men Without Motivation" have."(incels.wiki, 11/29/2021 3:11pm)

Proposed rule- incitement to homosexual behavior/experimentation, incitement to "trap/"transition"/crossdressing/"transgenderism"", similar things like whats mentioned above leads to an instant ban, if it doesnt already.

Like doing that to people is beyond messed up, vatos like that are vulnerable and damaged and youre trying to turn them gay, its mad sickening.

EDIT- PROMOTING FEMINISM- INSTANT BAN TOO

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
so i was just browsing on the incel wiki and they mentioned how girls are banned from incels.co due to weird groomers who would try to turn people gay on other forums
"and people would encourage incels to transition from male to female. There are feminists who join incel forums to groom heterosexual incels to transition to female and date males so that they do not breed. Also, see R9k for more examples of such behavior. This policy seems similar to a policy that the Japanese chan board: "Men Without Motivation" have."(incels.wiki, 11/29/2021 3:11pm)

Proposed rule- incitement to homosexual behavior/experimentation, incitement to "trap/"transition"/crossdressing/"transgenderism"", similar things like whats mentioned above leads to an instant ban, if it doesnt already.

Like doing that to people is beyond messed up, vatos like that are vulnerable and damaged and youre trying to turn them gay, its mad sickening.

EDIT- PROMOTING FEMINISM- INSTANT BAN TOO
read the rules before making a pointless request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here