Your way out.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
In this thread we can discuss what is your way out, if you see one for now.
Please avoid being too memeing or fatalistic.

I'll start: I'm planning on finishing my degree and then look for a job. By the time this degree is over the covid should be over, maybe not the crisis though. I'll get more set on whether I can find a job or not.
In the meantime I'll try to fix my computer that is a bit broken, that is essential for the second part of my "plan".
I'm aiming at getting back to my "ignorance is bliss" era.
I can't forget the black pill, but I can stop digging into weird stuff.
I also believe that .co and others have a bad influence on me.

My plan is to get back to the time before I knew about pills, but now keeping in mind the black pill truth so I don't get my hopes up for nothing and stop being too harsh on myself for things I can't control.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
i try to embraCE IT FULL AND SURVIVE to tthe verry end

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
The best thing you can do is getting a skilled job in an area with a low cost of living. That way you will make the most bang for your buck. Ideally that is what I would want to do. I couldn't bare working a low-skilled wageslave job in a supermarket in something. That's why I will be going to uni next year.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Just trying to find happiness...
Nov 26, 2020
I'll just commit suicide at one point.
Why should I go through so much stress? I don't understand it.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Finish my meme college degree and then become a delivery driver or some shit. Any job which requires no social interaction I'll take it.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
The best thing you can do is getting a skilled job in an area with a low cost of living. That way you will make the most bang for your buck. Ideally that is what I would want to do. I couldn't bare working a low-skilled wageslave job in a supermarket in something. That's why I will be going to uni next year.
What major are you considering?

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I was thinking about doing accounting since a lot of people say it's a good degree to get.
It is a great degree. You'd be able to work in many fields. Have you thought of computer science?

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
It is a great degree. You'd be able to work in many fields. Have you thought of computer science?
I have as I did study it a bit in the past, although it doesn't really interest me that much ngl.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I have as I did study it a bit in the past, although it doesn't really interest me that much ngl.
Oh I see. Then you definitely should not study it. It'd make your life hell. Accounting it is then.

Activity
So far there's no one here