Your speech isn't persuasive enough

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Whenever you talk, nobody takes you seriously or they think you're talking bullshit. Gaslighting you or saying that things are just in your head, but they don't realise that everything external is within you and mind isn't inside you. You're withing a large mind.

This usually happens when youre a polyglot and you know multiple languages and able to speak them natively. You have no bias and you have the essence of the type of person that can easily merge with foreign concepts.

People tend to hate intelligent people because they see them as predators. Theyre like animals that just up for family things.

surely, you're more of xeno type in terms of being human.

Perhaps, maybe if you were just more good looking or of a stronger character, perhaps they would take you more seriously.
Otherwise you're just a peasant visionary.

Last edited:
Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
Whenever you talk, nobody takes you seriously or they think you're talking bullshit. Gaslighting you or saying that things are just in your head, but they don't realise that everything external is within you and mind isn't inside you. You're withing a large mind.

This usually happens when youre a polyglot and you know multiple languages and able to speak them natively. You have no bias and you have the essence of the type of person that can easily merge with foreign concepts.

People tend to hate intelligent people because they see them as predators. Theyre like animals that just up for family things.

surely, you're more of xeno type in terms of being human.

Perhaps, maybe if you were just more good looking or of a stronger character, perhaps they would take you more seriously.
Otherwise you're just a peasant visionary.
I speak 4 languages am I a predator ? I don't fiddle kids doh ???

Activity
So far there's no one here