• Straight

• Gay

• Bi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
I wish I was gay ngl, would be so much easier to get a LTR that wouldn't manipulate you and ruin your life. One night stands are cope but that would sooo much easier too. How can life give me shit genetics and then make me straight too, brutal.

NeoSturmer

NeoSturmer

Angery
Dec 6, 2020
Gay:1

Bi: 1
Giphy 2

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

It is malleable, look at former LGBTQ people who came to Christ and became straight
Be bi, it's ok. If God judges you for being happy, then fuck him.

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
it's not gay if you are the top, I wish more people realized this
No. If a male sexually attracts you, then you are gay. If it's traps/trannies, then there is a grey area. Would you fuck Trump with a pussy or his wife with a cock? Technically the straight answer is Trump, but come on.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Be bi, it's ok. If God judges you for being happy, then fuck him.
God loves us and knows what is best for us. 2 men relationships = Cheating, AIDS, phyical internal organ problems, instability, inability to produce a family, if you adopt kids will lack a mom.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
God loves us and knows what is best for us. 2 men relationships = Cheating, AIDS, phyical internal organ problems, instability, inability to produce a family, if you adopt kids will lack a mom.
I'm an atheist but I guess it's values that matter.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I'm an atheist but I guess it's values that matter.
I was a hardcore athiest too but over the course of 1yr the philosophy behind the existence of God and how it makes sense and is logically consistent and explains reality as we can observe it. Atheism I found was intellectualy bankrupt.
I still feel absolutely no connection to God or feel his presence in my heart, but I know he exists in a very dry and mathematical way. I also know I don't want him to exist so that causes problems with me as well, but his existence as a matter of fact is a done deal for me.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I was a hardcore athiest too but over the course of 1yr the philosophy behind the existence of God and how it makes sense and is logically consistent and explains reality as we can observe it. Atheism I found was intellectualy bankrupt.
I still feel absolutely no connection to God or feel his presence in my heart, but I know he exists in a very dry and mathematical way. I also know I don't want him to exist so that causes problems with me as well, but his existence as a matter of fact is a done deal for me.
Whatever floats your boat. I've heard worse copes.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Whatever floats your boat. I've heard worse copes.
The only ones coping are the atheists. They don't disbelieve because of Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris, they disbelieve because they don't want there to be a God. Their atheism comes from just as irrational a place as theism does for a lot of people.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
The only ones coping are the atheists. They don't disbelieve because of Richard Dawkins or Sam Harris, they disbelieve because they don't want there to be a God. Their atheism comes from just as irrational a place as theism does for a lot of people.
Many lives end in tragedy. God would be convenient. I miss the dead. No cope, but sorrow. Stay strong and don't rely on God when shit hits the fan, or you'll regret it.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Many lives end in tragedy. God would be convenient. I miss the dead. No cope, but sorrow. Stay strong and don't rely on God when shit hits the fan, or you'll regret it.
I rely on myself, God gave me free will.

Activity
So far there's no one here