You wake up tomorrow

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. But you see nothing. In fact you are so short the bathroom mirror is now too high up for you. You struggle to climb the sink so you can get up and have a look. You are bald. You have bug eyes. You have no chin, no jaw. Your whole face is recessed. You have an alien skull. Your nose is bigger than your dick. You go back to your room trying to hold back your tears and find a suitcase full of money, approximately one million. What's your next move, slayer?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
If I looked like that, I'd actually have a higher chance of finding a gf. There's a subsection of girls who go out of their ways to date guys like that just to virtue signal and guys who hang out with guys like that for the same reason

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
If I looked like that, I'd actually have a higher chance of finding a gf. There's a subsection of girls who go out of their ways to date guys like that just to virtue signal and guys who hang out with guys like that for the same reason
Idk even then I imagine it's like being a circus freak can't be that great

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Agreed If you take your truecel to the exstream people will take pity on you but if your some where in-between your useless to virtue signal libtards

Just look at that one wheel chair subhuman with that Stacey wife makes me cage every time I see that couple

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Man caves are pretty gay as a concept. What separates a "man cave" from a room like my bedroom? Never any females in here. Do you have a "NO GIRLS ALLOWED" sticker on your door?
Massage chairs, Bar, Fridge, 80 inch tv. Climate control, Stereo, etc, gaming set up
Man cave is just an ultra comfy neet den

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Massage chairs, Bar, Fridge, 80 inch tv. Climate control, Stereo, etc, gaming set up
Man cave is just an ultra comfy neet den
I thought you don't drink? Either way there's nothing manly about having a man cave, man cave sounds like some sort of euphemism for anus too. Why do you need a man cave if you aren't going to be living with any females anyway? Sounds like your living room can function perfectly well as a man cave.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Donate it to the Jewish national fund
Judenmaus

good goy

Activity
So far there's no one here