Discussion >You really don't give up do you? >You could be doing anything better with your time but noooo! >Instead you spend it trying to own people on some ano

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

šŸ˜‡
Nov 28, 2020
File: CB277B03-9797-434C-8115-A(...).jpg (188 KB, 741x686)

>You really don't give up do you? >You could be doing anything better with your time but noooo!
>Instead you spend it trying to own people on some anonymous imageboard by quoting them with these wojacks..
>Like dude not to be rude or anything but that really speaks a LOT about you and i do mean it.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
You seem like an AI bot that's trying to spam posts but glitched out, hence all these weird file names and coding error shit pops up in your posts.

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
I'M THE ONE ANGRY?! YOU EVEN MISS QUOTED ME BEFORE AND KEEPS POSTING THESE AWFUL WOJACKS WITHOUT TRYING TO REFUTE ANYTHING AND I'M THE ONE WHO'S ANGRY? DO YOU HAVE ANY SELF AWARENESS?

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
Okay now this image really makes no sense with my post, literally nothing I said was religious yet you're implying i'm somehow satanic?
AND OH THE IRONY!
you're the one that is literal evil in this world by doing what you're doing yet you call me satan...

Activity
So far there's no one here