You know you’re a reject when you’re an outcast in real life and online

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I was a fool for thinking I could catch a break in the blackpill community and boy was I wrong it turns out even here I’m ostracized and outcasted I have a YouTube channel that nobody in the blackpill community talks about anywhere in general for that matter because first of all my voice is muffled and people can barely hear what I’m saying and second of all I have a 70 IQ and because of that I can’t come up with good enough talking points that people are gonna wanna come back and continue to listen to in future videos if God is out there he very sadistic being for doing this if all men are created equal then why am I living a life of hell while some other man is living out my wildest dreams I have been shunned so many times that it’s starting to bother me less however the mental and emotional trauma will always be there I Just want to die and leave this miserable exist this is not life this is hades

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I was a fool for thinking I could catch a break in the blackpill community and boy was I wrong it turns out even here I’m ostracized and outcasted I have a YouTube channel that nobody in the blackpill community talks about anywhere in general for that matter because first of all my voice is muffled and people can barely hear what I’m saying and second of all I have a 70 IQ and because of that I can’t come up with good enough talking points that people are gonna wanna come back and continue to listen to in future videos if God is out there he very sadistic being for doing this if all men are created equal then why am I living a life of hell while some other man is living out my wildest dreams I have been shunned so many times that it’s starting to bother me less however the mental and emotional trauma will always be there I Just want to die and leave this miserable exist this is not life this is hades
Post your YouTube channel here. :)

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
there are not that many if any incel/blackpill youtubers who use their real voice out there, most blackpill channels i've seen are owned by NT normalfags
don't give a fuck about the viewers
and just keep making videos for your own amusement, if positive/negative feedback comes just try and improve on what you can or use more text and pictures than your voice.

Activity
So far there's no one here