Lifestyle You in highschool

Which one(s) were you?

• Walking bully material and source of free lunch money

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Lonely outcast but no one bullied me

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Sickbrain gothic/emo rebellion with his small gang of metalheads and gore watchers

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Straight A future einstein, teacher's favorite pet

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Chick magnet with a face so cute can be featured in disney musical

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Badass nigga beating the shit out of wankers and robs 'em lunch moneys

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Jock sportsman

• Rich kid. A personal shaffer drives him to school

• Popular prom king. Everyone simped for me

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Be free to share and describe how it was like for you in those years, or still is if not graduated

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Was a loner for half of high school and for the second half I had a friends group which I got bullied in consistently

People seemed to be able to find and ruthlessly exploit my weaknesses -usually focused on my anxiety

Cried every break time in the toilets

Needless to say years later I never quite recovered

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
got bullied in middle school, made some friends in high school but still didn't get laid

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Be free to share and describe how it was like for you in those years, or still is if not graduated
I had to clownmax and was made fun of, didn’t realise it due to being non nt but i had a close group of friends and we used to fuck about in the computer room

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
First year of high school bad ass nigga, rest of high school social outcast because I switched school cuz I made too many enemies

orchis

orchis

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I was a social outcast high school. Kept to myself and didn’t talk to anyone for the most part. I’m lucky I never got bullied.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
First year of high school bad ass nigga, rest of high school social outcast because I switched school cuz I made too many enemies
Couldn't you ally with your weak victims? Some would forgive you if you promise providing protection to them

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
For me, the problems have been coming since elementary school. High school only added to the problems but I found myself alone, marginalized and rejected. It was the law of the jungle with teachers who did not teach and were not interested in enforcing the rules. It was a disaster and I had to drop out because of intimidation, even if not physically. It was like being in a prison.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Sport was the only thing I put effort into at hs and it was the only reason I wasn't a complete loner.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
I got bullied 1st semester 11th grade. Other than that I was basically completely ignored

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Lonely outcast but no one bullied me​

I bet most here were like this.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
None, I’m just normal and insignificant for the most part.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I was not constantly bullied but some kids did sneer and insult me time to time. I was invisible to most girls but when they had to acknowledge I existed they were uncomfortable. I was always on alert and conscious as to whether I did anything to embarrass myself.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Bolewoy

Bolewoy

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
I was bullied a lot in school. It got so bad that i had to switch schools. However the bullying didn't stopped at the new school. It only got worse. Eventually it lead to me dropping out.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
You missed the "class clown"/"group clown" category.

I had to clownmaxx to cope and became quite popular among certain cliques.

Also got straight As but never a teacher's pet. I hated my teachers to the guts.

Used to hang out with badass niggas exclusively, for cigs and weed, in return I helped them passing their homeworks, exams and shit.

Which also tremendously helped me from not getting bullied.

I had to participate in bullying occasionally by making novel insults and jokes (to keep up with the badass niggas).

Last edited:
G

I was made fun of a bit, but I was mostly just ignored. I dropped out soon after starting anyway, so I don't know how things would have developed.

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Most of the time I was a ghost ,there was some slight bullying in the first year of HS but I stood up for myself so they didn't bother again

FrogEyedFreak

FrogEyedFreak

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I was too much of a ghost to be considered a bullying target

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
I was bullied sometimes but only verbally.Luckily for me there was a fatter and far uglier guy than me so i was mostly just left alone.

Last edited:
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Wasn't really bullied. I just played on my phone until the classes ended. Same with college.
I don't get the bulliedcels that didn't become MuscleMonsters to ward bullies away.
Toguro.Younger.full.1886165.jpg

No wonder a lot of people here have anime girl profile pics , they exhibit feminine behavior.
No highschool dropouts in this thread so far, those guys are Giga-Based.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I was extremely unattractive in high school but naturally have a bit of an outgoing personality so I coped by jestermaxxing which made me tolerable to most of my peers even though they all thought I was a bit weird/clowny. Wasn't ideal but could be much worse tbh. I had a few friends I hung out with but they weren't particularly close friends and I lost contact with them as soon as I dropped out of school. I was a bit socially awkward as well.

Interestingly enough people still find me a bit 'weird' even though nowadays I'd consider myself above average socially. I think it's because I have unusual opinions and not as much of a filter as others.

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Yeah, I choose not to though. I guess it depends on how you define 'social skills'. For me, social skills is being able to enjoy and express yourself while still being generally liked or at the very least tolerated by the general public or your surroundings.

I'm NEET now but I've worked 2 jobs in the past, I'm pretty sure if you'd ask my colleagues about me back then most of them would go 'oh NEETmax? yeah he's okay, a bit of a character but still a good guy'. I'd consider that pretty successful considering I wasn't straining in these interactions and just kinda acted as myself.

Raguel

Raguel

Nov 27, 2020
was trynna add "joker of the class" but thought it's like just a personality trait and not a wide stereotypic pattern. I should've

ostracizedincel

ostracizedincel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
most people that get bullied are the extroverted weird kids, the quiet incels that keep to themselves usually don't get bothered by anyone

Activity
So far there's no one here