You guys mean a lot to me, so I'm setting up a Neets.me meet up!

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, y'all are like the family I wish I had. Through the laughs and sad times you guys always made me feel like I had a place to belong to. Hell, I even feel less suicidal as of late, and might even start writing a book about my life. Being a writer has always been a childhood dream of mine, so thanks for giving me the will to live to see this happen.

If you'd like I'd love to meet you all in person and maybe, idk, become irl friends? I think this might be a good opportunity for all of us to make some social connections with like minded peers. :)

The place I had in mind was Ciudad Juárez, in Mexico. I have a neet friend who lives there, his name is Ismael Zambada García. He said we could all spend a few nights in his home, pic here:

There'll be Pizza, hookers (yes, with cakes) and, of course, TONS of drugs to try out. And for free! My friend says he could pay for all our flight tickets. Incredibly swell guy, yes?

The planned time is on the 31st of this month. If you want to go, send me a PM with your full name, address, and banking information. My friend will wire the funds to your desired account.

I hope to see y'all there :)

- Regards, Ismael Zambada (My real name)

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Underage hookers?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm gonna be honest, y'all are like the family I wish I had. Through the laughs and sad times you guys always made me feel like I had a place to belong to. Hell, I even feel less suicidal as of late, and might even start writing a book about my life. Being a writer has always been a childhood dream of mine, so thanks for giving me the will to live to see this happen.

If you'd like I'd love to meet you all in person and maybe, idk, become irl friends? I think this might be a good opportunity for all of us to make some social connections with like minded peers. :)

The place I had in mind was Ciudad Juárez, in Mexico. I have a neet friend who lives there, his name is Ismael Zambada García. He said we could all spend a few nights in his home, pic here:
View attachment 21687

There'll be Pizza, hookers (yes, with cakes) and, of course, TONS of drugs to try out. And for free! My friend says he could pay for all our flight tickets. Incredibly swell guy, yes?

The planned time is on the 31st of this month. If you want to go, send me a PM with your full name, address, and banking information. My friend will wire the funds to your desired account.

Is @CelticTruecel going to be there so we can bumb belly's to the death :feelsugh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

View attachment 21687

Ok I'll send you my credit card number with my pin just put the tab on me them gooberment bucks should cover all expenses :feelseheh:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
it WILL happen. @milkistermoo I will rape you and your whore mother if your not there all lubed up ready to take it up the ass
You are a pathetic loser incel who does nothing but type threats on the internet. You'll do nothing. 😎

Activity
So far there's no one here