You guys don't know how hard being a Pagan in a Christian family is

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Yesterday I was forced to go to my grandmama's house for bible study. For 4 hours I had to sit their, listening to them blabbering on about loving your enemies that hurt you, and how good people will go to hell (because God loves you) Do you know how hard it is to be a follower of the Pagan Gods Lugh and Herne and listen to this bull crap? It took every ounce of my willpower to not blurt out obscenities at these fools. Thankfully I won't have to go again for 2 months, but the grudge will remain eternally.

Oh, the reason I'm forced to go is because my Grandparent's give me money, so I have no choice as you can see.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I LARP as Christian to my grandma so she'll send me extra money on my birthday, she sends me all sorts of gifts now. Books about Obama being the anti-christ, sweaters, it's literally over if I'm around her she's like @Neetgod with the conspiracy theories but doesn't actually hold a single good argument about any point she makes :feelsrope:she'll rant for 6 hours about how dogecoin is going to be the new world order currency because her priest told her and some other dumb shit, STFU CUNT :feelsskeptic: I sold my dogecoin stack years ago trying to make me fomo in at the peak

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Wow, what a dumbass.
Cummies

Yeah everyone knows it's going to be CUMROCKET we're gonna be standing in line 2030 with our mobile wallets exchanging 5 $CUMMIES for a loaf of bread, getting 1000 $CUMMIES by the government. I predict this will happen once we reach the simp singularity and every man collectively loses control of their own free will due to the overflowing estrogen due to birth control leaking into our water supply, once we reach the simp singularity, we'll be killing one another for our government mandated $CUMMIES check so we can donate to our favorite e-girl streamer.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Most normies who talk about being "pagan" are really atheists, they get paganism confused with not believing in a God. I remember seeing an Atheist Twitter group post about Christmas trees having Pagan origins and being smug about out, a high IQ person put them in their place saying "why would atheists want a religious artifact in their houses given that Paganism is a religion".

Activity
So far there's no one here