You could end up like this

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
Needgod1

Autism

If you all continue, you will soon be like this user. Posting daily on an obscure forum, poor and obese. 40 year old "man" that spergs out on the internet. Has no real hobbies. Has a Henry Cavill avi. Spends his days covered in dry cum and has piss stains all over his clothes. Cheeto dust in his keyboard. Thousands of posts on a forum of users aged teens-20s.
Most of you active posters are nearly the same. You just have another decade or more to do something about it.
If you are happy then continue but I thought I would just remind you all where you are heading. :feelsthumb:

O

OverdosedOnCopium

Banned
Dec 30, 2021
View attachment 28984
View attachment 28985

If you all continue, you will soon be like this user. Posting daily on an obscure forum, poor and obese. 40 year old "man" that spergs out on the internet. Has no real hobbies. Has a Henry Cavill avi. Spends his days covered in dry cum and has piss stains all over his clothes. Cheeto dust in his keyboard. Thousands of posts on a forum of users aged teens-20s.
Most of you active posters are nearly the same. You just have another decade or more to do something about it.
If you are happy then continue but I thought I would just remind you all where you are heading.

Activity
So far there's no one here