Yoda's hut in Dagobah seems so comfy and cool

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
When I'm old I don't want to spend my last years rotting in an elderly home.
The air is bad, the lighting is artificial, you are forced to play card board games all day with other annoying senile people. No thanks.

Instead I want to live like Yoda who lives in this comfy hut on the planet Dagobah. You are alone, cuddled up in a warm wool blanket, sipping on your hot chocolate. A fire warms your hut. Sometimes a cat comes into your hut that you can pet..who knows.

I don't think you would have good internet there but thats for another discussion.

yodas-hut_a3d1133d.jpeg
346adb7f967a0b3cff854c0f192ef2a5.jpg

return of the jedi episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The air is bad, the lighting is artificial, you are forced to play card board games all day with other annoying senile people. No thanks.

Instead I want to live like Yoda who lives in this comfy hut on the planet Dagobah. You are alone, cuddled up in a warm wool blanket, sipping on your hot chocolate. A fire warms your hut. Sometimes a cat comes into your hut that you can pet..who knows.

I don't think you would have good internet there but thats for another discussion.

yodas-hut_a3d1133d.jpeg

ZLaBA2.gif
I’ve thought the same before wtf

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
thats how @Neetgod2 lives in cali same mutt house and everything
Damn you two really hate each other. :feelslol:Just do a table ladder chair steelcage match to settle the score once and for all? The forum will be the audience standing there with huge signs.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Damn you two really hate each other. :feelslol:Just do a table ladder chair steelcage match to settle the score once and for all? The forum will be the audience standing there with huge signs.
jfl if you think i would beat some obese old man to the brink of death for some arguments on the internet

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

yodas-hut_a3d1133d.jpeg

return of the jedi episode 6 GIF by Star Wars
Cope it sounds nice in theory until you realize not having a gf is hell on earth. You'll be in the sticks so no delivery, you'll have to do all your cooking, cleaning, shopping which is a full time job in itself you'll want to rope key is getting a gf or rope

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well live leaks that shit is going viral with all neets.me users for real as long as I get to wear my wrestling singlet

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Cope it sounds nice in theory until you realize not having a gf is hell on earth. You'll be in the sticks so no delivery, you'll have to do all your cooking, cleaning, shopping which is a full time job in itself you'll want to rope key is getting a gf or rope
Nah man life is all about hood cakes

Activity
So far there's no one here