Yesterday

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Slept all day and night, about to do the same again. I realized no matter what I do I'm never really welcome anywhere, never free to be. It's not a fluke if I'm alone in life I don't belong. I'm tired of having to face hate disgust and derision at every turn, of being the omega wolf whose only purpose is to make others feel better about themselves. There will never be any love respect or compassion shown I will always be met with aggression or used and abused. All I have left is to isolate myself and sleep to at least find some peace.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's freeing when you think about it though. In a way, it seems like a curse but when you're in spectator mode, you can just sit back and watch the moral decay and watch society turn to complete shit while you derive pleasure from the smaller things in life since you taught yourself to live happily without soyciety.

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
It's freeing
No it's not
it seems like a curse
It is
while you derive pleasure from the smaller things in life since you taught yourself to live happily without soyciety.
Roughly translated: while you continue to live an absolute joke of a life, trying to cope with the shit hand you were dealt, alienated from soyciety, destined to die miserable and alone.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
No it's not

It is

Roughly translated: while you continue to live an absolute joke of a life, trying to cope with the shit hand you were dealt, alienated from soyciety, destined to die miserable and alone.
It's all about perspective bro

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Slept all day and night, about to do the same again. I realized no matter what I do I'm never really welcome anywhere, never free to be. It's not a fluke if I'm alone in life I don't belong. I'm tired of having to face hate disgust and derision at every turn, of being the omega wolf whose only purpose is to make others feel better about themselves. There will never be any love respect or compassion shown I will always be met with aggression or used and abused. All I have left is to isolate myself and sleep to at least find some peace.
Time to neck man tities tell your dad i said hellow :feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Keep crying for my dad he mogs the fuck out of a massive 600 pounds faggot like you
:feelslol: Oh so now your defending the man who abuses you:feelslol: It doesn't get any more cuked then that :feelslol:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
:feelslol: Oh so now your defending the man who abuses you:feelslol: It doesn't get any more cuked then that :feelslol:
I'm just stating it like it is he mogs the shit out of a brainless faggot like you who clowns the shit out of himself online for teenagers jfl a literal clown

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm just stating it like it is he mogs the shit out of a brainless faggot like you who clowns the shit out of himself online for teenagers jfl a literal clown
Yeah 25 is a teenager bro who's the idiot now faget

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelslol: No shit skin would ever mogg a white man you clown you should know better :feelslol:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
:feelslol: No shit skin would ever mogg a white man you clown you should know better :feelslol:
No when it comes to you anyone mogs even if they were deformed medically retarded and dwarves they would still mog

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You will never be a real nigga. You have no melanin, you have no opps, you have no drip. You are a headass cracka twisted by drugs and gang shit into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “homies” laugh at your ghoulish skin behind closed doors. Hood niggas are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed niggas to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even tronkies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a nigga. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy to hang with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he hears your chipmunk ass crakoid vocal signature.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a honky is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably white. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No when it comes to you anyone mogs even if they were deformed medically retarded and dwarves they would still mog
Sure dude just tell that to all the bad bitches I pulled from the night club in my prime. I'm a legend while your a back ground character with man tites

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No when it comes to you anyone mogs even if they were deformed medically retarded and dwarves they would still mog a reason shit skins don't get cast in Hollywood it's cause there subhuman like you

:feelslol: There's a reason shit skins don't get casted in Hollywood it cause there subhuman garbage like you :feelslol:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
:feelslol: There's a reason shit skins don't get casted in Hollywood it cause there subhuman garbage like you :feelslol:
Motherfucker you don't even get casted out of your shitty apartment much less in Hollywood the only tv show that would maybe think about it is my 600 lbs life

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Motherfucker you don't even get casted out of your shitty apartment much less in Hollywood the only tv show that would maybe think about it is my 600 lbs life
:feelslol: Cope good one yeah I'm 600 pounds atleast be realistic with your insults. This is pathetic I have to coach you:feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelslol: Who's the cum guzzling twink now:feelscute::feelslol: again your my biggest dick rider :feelslol:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
:feelslol: Who's the cum guzzling twink now:feelscute::feelslol: again your my biggest dick rider :feelslol:

You are one coping retard on top of being a faggot it's clear to anyone who isn't an aspie that I was making fun of you even then jfl I was just going easy and polite because you weren't sperging out and attacking anyone unlike now

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Again keep going through my post history you crying dog I'm done with you but I'll live rent free in your empty skull from this day onward mark my words

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here