Year of the Blackpill: year in review

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I've been a bit insistent and even somewhat crazed. About how this year has been the year the blackpills, became undeniable.
For example, I'm convinced that Sub-6, has basically become law.
Many of the insightful minds on .co, have also expressed this in a number of ways. Such as in 2020, "game" is pretty much totally dead and a joke.
Also there has been a lot of believable evidence, that in 2020 about 33% of 18-30 males(USA), are in "incel" territory.
I'd love to hear other things I may have missed.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Antidepressants are rising every year and with that, also erectile dysfunction. Couples are often in a free relationship where a man pays the bills and the woman go have fun. I'd guess it's more like 60% are in incel territory.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I've been a bit insistent and even somewhat crazed. About how this year has been the year the blackpills, became undeniable.
For example, I'm convinced that Sub-6, has basically become law.
Many of the insightful minds on .co, have also expressed this in a number of ways. Such as in 2020, "game" is pretty much totally dead and a joke.
Also there has been a lot of believable evidence, that in 2020 about 33% of 18-30 males(USA), are in "incel" territory.
I'd love to hear other things I may have missed.
I'm non-incel, but still think its a real topic to be discussed. The red pills have been replaced by blackpills, and you can see it.
Modern Neetdom is pretty much a blackpill thing. Its very hard to take society at large seriously anymore.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
What is "game". That's fake news.

"Game" is being tall and high tier normie minimum in facial appearance.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
What is "game". That's fake news.

"Game" is being tall and high tier normie minimum in facial appearance.
I think "game" and "cold approaching", were still somewhat viable in the early '00s.
IF...you could find the right places/locales, and could pull it off.
However in '00, I think the 20-80 rule was pretty much in effect. Hypergamy was pretty bad even then.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
More and more men are accepting the blackpill each year

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
2021 is gonna be weird

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote