Would you?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Treat other Neets.me members different based on looks? Let's say we all know how each other looks irl would your behavior change towards that person? If they were extremely good looking would you respect them more or abuse them? What about an extreme eyesore of a human being would you treat them differently?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Treat other Neets.me members different based on looks? Let's say we all know how each other looks irl would your behavior change towards that person? If they were extremely good looking would you respect them more or abuse them? What about an extreme eyesore of a human being would you treat them differently?
Treat everybody just the same, no matter what.
I treat people based on their actions, I’ve seen so many gl people on the Internet that it no longer fazes me even IRL

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No as long as they were chill i could care less how attractive a man is

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
i don''t think.... that your behavior is separate from your looks.
Based on how you write on forums makes it clear what you'd look like irl.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i don''t think.... that your behavior is separate from your looks.
Based on how you write on forums makes it clear what you'd look like irl.
What do I look like?

Activity
So far there's no one here