would you

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Kill yourself if you knew that after you died, you'd be reborn as Cobra, a 6'4 giga chad who has PSYCHOGUN, a gun that shoots bullets that can bend based off your own will. You'd spend your time fucking alien babes, breaking into prisons to get @Neetgod out after he spits on basically alien Joe Biden for telling him to wear a mask, you'd get all the coochie a man can dream of. The only downside is you'd completely forget anything about your past life, everything on Earth, any semblance of your personality: gone. Your soul, as you were from the second you were born into this world, would somehow transfer, so it'd still be you that'd get to experience it on a rough level - just not the you that you would call yourself now. Would you do it? Transfer baby you into gigachad and kill your body basically?

Cobra

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Nah i would like to be reincarnated as the 5’2 balding indian janitor so i can work on my personality

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
id use my hands to dig into my wrists and tear out every vein if i was promised average looks

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Kill yourself if you knew that after you died, you'd be reborn as Cobra, a 6'4 giga chad who has PSYCHOGUN, a gun that shoots bullets that can bend based off your own will. You'd spend your time fucking alien babes, breaking into prisons to get @Neetgod out after he spits on basically alien Joe Biden for telling him to wear a mask, you'd get all the coochie a man can dream of. The only downside is you'd completely forget anything about your past life, everything on Earth, any semblance of your personality: gone. Your soul, as you were from the second you were born into this world, would somehow transfer, so it'd still be you that'd get to experience it on a rough level - just not the you that you would call yourself now. Would you do it? Transfer baby you into gigachad and kill your body basically?

View attachment 24894
Absolutely the best part is forgetting who I used to be that dude sucks. I'm all in on this one. Plus i get a based arm gun. Sounds like heaven but I still would be as pretty as you my nigga.

Activity
So far there's no one here