Would you work if you were offered a job?

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
only if I could telecommute and really liked the work

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
If it requires little to no social interactions, sure.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Yes. My normal job would be above average anyways.

I want my economic freedom back

龙傲天

龙傲天

I want to be with you
Nov 30, 2020
if it pays will and not stressful af

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
yes, except for work with a salary of less than six digits

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I would rather get low tier salary in Benefits than get 100k or w/e for (((networking))) , I don't lick corporate boots.
If a job had ideal conditions maybe if i worked 3 hours for like 4 days a week lmao.
The guys with the best jobs nowadays are the lads that can make their own schedule, time w/e doing what they like.
Some guys have shit jobs (teachers) but they get like Four Months off a year kek.
Only other option would be to make it big then stop working and live off your savings or know somebody who's good at investments.
Tbh athletes might have it the best, some of these guys make millions of euros and still complain about how hard their lives are.
salary-comparison-doctor-pilot-teacher-footballer.jpg

Over for doctorcucks

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I would rather get low tier salary in Benefits than get 100k or w/e for (((networking))) , I don't lick corporate boots.
If a job had ideal conditions maybe if i worked 3 hours for like 4 days a week lmao.
The guys with the best jobs nowadays are the lads that can make their own schedule, time w/e doing what they like.
Some guys have shit jobs (teachers) but they get like Four Months off a year kek.
Only other option would be to make it big then stop working and live off your savings or know somebody who's good at investments.
Tbh athletes might have it the best, some of these guys make millions of euros and still complain about how hard their lives are.
salary-comparison-doctor-pilot-teacher-footballer.jpg

Over for doctorcucks
Well, for the athletes, and any other profession that follows a star pattern, there's room for only a select few. A top %80 athlete will not be able to make a living, as he'd need to be top %95 to be even relevant. Same goes for actors, authors, content creators. The reason some make a lot is, the majority in the same profession make close to nothing.
Same cannot be said about the teachers or the doctors. Even a bottom %20 doctor (in terms of skill and experience) would be able to make a living. It's all about how much risk one can take I guess. But I don't think doctors have it all that bad. Their lives can be great if they manage to open a private clinic. Even if not, it's still not that bad. The pay is good and they'd be valued everywhere.

AntiAcademia

AntiAcademia

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
I'm scared of taking any job i'm offered and ending up getting fired in less than a month because i'm really unskilled at everything

Schrödinger

Schrödinger

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
only if i can b by myself and the pay is good
Agreed, I wouldn't be able to stand being in a full office or restaurant/store and having to deal with people's bullshit all day. I'd take a programming job I could do from home tbh.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Maybe it would have to be six figures, with zero taxes, 20 hour a week at most high status with out doing any hard work or interactions with normie scum. But Only so I could support my food and hooker addiction and travel as well to meet more hookers and eat more food

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
what is the pay

Activity
So far there's no one here