this guy went from 0 appeal to jb slayer
1620479516232-png.1126703

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
tagging incels who could benefit @Eren @Cope Artist @Haruhi Suzumiya @Atila

my take on this:
I would rather die and get my face brutally peeled off in the most gorish way than become faggot looking to entertain the inferior gender. Only submissive cucks do that. But for some of you this is necessary, im sorry.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
How did his jawline change? He just looks like he went through puberty and grew up ngl. But to answer your question, no. I wouldn't

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

my take on this:
I would rather die and get my face brutally peeled off in the most gorish way than become faggot looking to entertain the inferior gender. Only submissive cucks do that. But for some of you this is necessary, im sorry.
based. I would rather sell my kidneys than do this shit

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

my take on this:
You are incel and mixed, nor Asian nor European, And you hate it when you had to accept who you are, so you are the last person to tell us what to do, I've seen your photos and they ruin your whatevermaxxing larp, that's the truth.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
You are incel and mixed, nor Asian nor European, And you hate it when you had to accept who you are, so you are the last person to tell us what to do, I've seen your photos and they ruin your whatevermaxxing larp, that's the truth.
I have never posted my pics anywhere (on this forum atleast, I pm'd my face to some ppl on looksmax tho) and the stuff @Atila posted was a joke and I told you it was doxx for fun. You can reverse search it and its a famous Asian American streamer with a lot of followers on twitch. Imagine thinking im some ugly asian fat fuck JFL.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I have never posted my pics anywhere and the stuff @Atila posted was a joke and I told you it was doxx for fun. You can reverse search it and its a famous Asian American streamer with a lot of followers on twitch. Imagine thinking im some ugly asian fat fuck JFL.
Ye you are, but i or nobody else cares, anyway I got nothing to add, you are boring with all the larping , not fun anymore buddy boyo, posting here on the forum and replying proves i am 100% right.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Ye you are, but i or nobody else cares, anyway I got nothing to add, you are boring with all the larping , not fun anymore buddy boyo, posting here on the forum and replying proves i am 100% right.
LOOOOOOOL

this guy really thinks I have a 1mil subs yt channel, I wish my nigga

for reference this is the guy you think its me :feelsLUL:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
LOOOOOOOL

this guy really thinks I have a 1mil subs yt channel, I wish my nigga

for reference this is the guy you think its me :feelsLUL:

Similar then, close to something like this

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
No, its not close this is the exact guy @Atila posted and you thought it was me :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

wait let me see if I can find the pic he posted
no need to post, idgaf :feelsok:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
you dont give a fuck, yet you are the first little bitch to call me out for being ugly without doing any research:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

I live rent-free in your peanut head you manlet

View attachment 12640

was this the pic?
I saw my name I was curious, turns out you most likely resemble that guy, 🤣or worst

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
I saw my name I was curious, turns out you most likely resemble that guy, 🤣or worst
Im a semi god descended on this planet. Fit, tall, wide framed and gl facially. Keep barking for me, you have no dignity, no value and no testosterone. YOU ALREADY GAVE UP ON LOOKSMAXING AND YOU LIKE TO GET CUCKED BY OTHER MALES AND RESORT TO ANIME AS YOUR REFUGEE FROM REAL LIFE. what loser.

if you delete my post you just prove my point.

@Braziliancel193

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Im a semi god descended on this planet. Fit, tall, wide framed and gl facially. Keep barking for me, you have no dignity, no value and no testosterone. YOU ALREADY GAVE UP ON LOOKSMAXING AND YOU LIKE TO GET CUCKED BY OTHER MALES AND RESORT TO ANIME AS YOUR REFUGEE FROM REAL LIFE. what loser.

@Braziliancel193
Ok fellow incel, now go post some more, get the rep , feel important, woooo :feelsok:

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

@Braziliancel193
AGREED BRO
THIS 5'5 CUMSKIN MANLET REALLY IS SOMETHING ELSE
tyson GIF

HE COPES WITH BEING A MOD ON AN INCEL FORUM AND ALREADY GIVES UP HOPE (JFL). THIS LOW T
EMACIATED CUMSKIN IS FINE WITH BEING A SUBHUMAN PARASITE IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT.
IT REALLY IS OVER FOR THIS SUBHUMAN DOG

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
t.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Activity
So far there's no one here