Would you taliban max

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It would be based af to ride in the back of a pick up truck holding a rifle on your back while wearing matching shoes with your terrorist bros, going around forcing foids to marry you and other bro fighters just mogging
Dam that sounds like life fuel to me. I would kill as many normies as possible. I think we all know who would be down cough..... @Looksmax Refugee?

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
The only difference between two groups of based gentlemen is their pickup trucks.

One rides the chevy and the other rides the toyota.

kGjd3CA.jpg

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Maybe Dhimmimax. Sure, Afghanistan isn't a safe place, and one could question the alacrity to rely on their word to protect you, but it just might beat living in a Western country where members of certain groups loot and riot with impunity (and are even praised for their imaginative use of violence, with such innovative tools as the "mostly peaceful" protest), and you're surrounded by unfettered whores to boot. I'm pretty sure you'd pay less in taxes.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The only difference between two groups of based gentlemen is their pickup trucks.

One rides the chevy and the other rides the toyota.

kGjd3CA.jpg
Chad's of course are in a bran new Chevy and sand nigers are in a 1970 toyota based af taliban pill

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Maybe Dhimmimax. Sure, Afghanistan isn't a safe place, and one could question the alacrity to rely on their word to protect you, but it just might beat living in a Western country where members of certain groups loot and riot with impunity (and are even praised for their imaginative use of violence, with such innovative tools as the "mostly peaceful" protest), and you're surrounded by unfettered whores to boot. I'm pretty sure you'd pay less in taxes.
Agreed atleast you wouldn't have to be dick teased by Becky's every god dam day wearing booty shorts

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
Agreed atleast you wouldn't have to be dick teased by Becky's every god dam day wearing booty shorts
And people compare you to an animal if you can't just "control yourself" with sweaty asses and tits up in your face. An inability to "control yourself" makes you comparable to an animal if you have unnatural, abnormal urges. For example, if you have the urge to be anally violated by another man (or a group thereof) in a dingy bathroom stall, control yourself and don't be an animal. But if, upon seeing half-naked women, you get sexually aroused and think about nothing but ways to fuck them, that's healthy, that means that you react well to stimuli from your environment. If you can be completely indifferent to half-naked women, there's probably something wrong with the way you process things and you're gonna get hit by a bus.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
But those "chads" let their wives fuck dogs and their daughters start riding dicks as soon as they reach their 14s. So that car part cancels out. JFL.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Why would I choose a risky life, they are always at conflict, unstable, they are fanatics with their cucked religion and will willingly die for it, true subhumans cavecels so A big NO.:sick::sick::sick: and they all look the same. If you wanna ride with your bros and kill go hunting deer or boar

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Why would I choose a risky life, they are always at conflict, unstable, they are fanatics with their cucked religion and will willingly die for it, true subhumans cavecels so A big NO.:sick::sick::sick: and they all look the same. If you wanna ride with your bros and kill go hunting deer or boar
Agreed I'm only joking I could never Taliban max, I'm too lazy for war its not comfy, I would hate having a beard, I hate all religions. Afghanistan is too dam hot too. I couldn't even kill a dear so it would be over for me. I would probably just kill myself instead. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
And people compare you to an animal if you can't just "control yourself" with sweaty asses and tits up in your face. An inability to "control yourself" makes you comparable to an animal if you have unnatural, abnormal urges. For example, if you have the urge to be anally violated by another man (or a group thereof) in a dingy bathroom stall, control yourself and don't be an animal. But if, upon seeing half-naked women, you get sexually aroused and think about nothing but ways to fuck them, that's healthy, that means that you react well to stimuli from your environment. If you can be completely indifferent to half-naked women, there's probably something wrong with the way you process things and you're gonna get hit by a bus.
Couldn't agree more I hate when normies say your a pervert cause your only reacting to stimuli great post.

Activity
So far there's no one here