Serious Would you run a train on your friend's gf if he asked you?

• Thread starter NeverEndingWinter
  • Start date
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
If he dropped the adi and all the boys turned up, would you smash that pussy with the boys fr fr?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
One time I went to a swingers bar and this guy wanted me to smash his wife so I obliged :feelscowboy: right in front of him but I made it clear there would be no gay shit but I don't regret it having her swallow my load:feelsuhuh:
I wonder how Swinger bars work. Do the ugly guys get laid too? Or are they just casually watching other men fuck their wives?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I wonder how Swinger bars work. Do the ugly guys get laid too? Or are they just casually watching other men fuck their wives?
I don't have alot of experience with swinger bars I only went twice but I regret not going back more I was some what fit when I smashed but there was a room to bring couples into a smash room I never got invited in unfortunately but there were ugly old dudes getting some action it's not a bad angle to pursue as an incel honestly alot of those holes take pity on low value men from what I can tell

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
No that kinda nasty sex isnt me. I kinda wish it was. I want it all soft and simped out

Activity
So far there's no one here