Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Not gay & neet

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
You just want niggas to say they’re gay. Which makes you gayer.
yeah this thread is pointless tbh
Hank

Nietzsche

Nietzsche

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Before I pried myself away from the big tits of foiddom, my deepest, most bitter regret was that I wasn't gay. Imagine living in a world where foids can't reduce your mind to your balls with a mere shake of the ass. You can laugh at dumb sluts instead of trail them, cock and balls leading the path to simpdom.

Now that I reject society, including all of foiddom, it's a moot point.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
gay and rich, jfl at copers

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
I wish I was gay but actually gay not one of those gays forced to be gay by foid hypergamy
becoming gay because of hypergamy is just a gigacope for incels who try to pretend they don't care about being unwanted

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Rich homo and abstain.

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I choose rich queer with 10/10 tranny girlfriend that destroys my bussy every night!

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Noldorin Juche
Feb 1, 2021
Being homosexual is being privileged, like being volcel or a foid. Can have sex any time you want to becase faggotry has been growing by the year.

Polar-Z

Polar-Z

Goonin forward, troon a new page
Aug 3, 2023
How can I be anything than what I am?. You don't "be rich" you become rich or you're born into it. Either way it is an external factor to you. But gay?. For me to be gay right now will mean a shift in mentality and perception. The me now is not the me 10/5/1 years ago. Likewise the straight me can't just be gay. Such drastic change requires a certain magnitude of a "death of the self".

These hypothetical questions often disregard realism despite trying to illustrate one BASED ON REALITY. Imagine asking a someone if they'd rather be an ant. Do you understand the mental and brain activity that differentiate a man from an ant? You're practically asking the man if he he'd rather kill himself.

This is how sophistry works in an argument. You're not speaking your thought. Your thought is being carefully moulded without you even knowing it and rather willingly participating in self deconstruction.

Sometimes the best answer to a question is to not give an answer.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
This user bullied me when I first joined this forum. I dont even know who he is

O

OldAutEP

NEET
Jul 31, 2023
After watching a lot of JBP videos I'm now a proud hetero neet.

Activity
So far there's no one here