Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@kaang is a fellow punjabi mogger. Therefore his life is more precious than 10 gf's.

This is the average punjabi btw

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Let's say the devil gives you your dream girl but you have to murder @@kaang in his sleep would you do it? Sorry kaang but your blood would be on my blade in a heart beat m nigga.
No, never kill. But I would consider pouring a full bottle of laxatives into a neetbros coffee cup, if the devil grants me a big breasted curvy stacy. Yes, its horrible and we would be at war with one another for several months but those wounds would eventually heal. :feelsbrain: :feelsok:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No, never kill. But I would consider pouring a full bottle of laxatives into a neetbros coffee cup, if the devil grants me a big breasted curvy stacy. Yes, its horrible and we would be at war with one another for several months but those wounds would eventually heal. :feelsbrain: :feelsok:
If you think about it rationally it's a win win. You would be putting a neetcel out of his misery while you gain a gf

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
If you think about it rationally it's a win win. You would be putting a neetcel out of his misery while you gain a gf
Exactly you got it. It wouldnt even be hoes before bros. Its just...money in the bank. You know what I mean? When the devil grants you the dream gf there is always gonna be more than enough time to visit your bedridden buddy in the hospital.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Is there a chance of me ever getting caught? I don't think I would but I'm curious.

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
I would but I'd also take one for the team if a neetbro got to live out the rest of his life with his dream girl

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Very obiesly interesting perspective. Especially if the neetcel in question is scared to do it himself.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
No.

I'm a KHHV ethnicel with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. However, I always suffered because of competition with other males. In group therapy, an Italian boy was favored over me. I learned of a boy named George who deeply liked a Pean hole. I learned of a boy named Chris who flirted with a Pean hole.

I am not interested in competition.

Activity
So far there's no one here