Would you leave a suicide note

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yes. I am more or less sure of what I would write there.
But I have no intentions of offing myself in near future.
Do you mind sharing what it would be about?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Yes it would say " I hate all of you I'll see you in hell"
Correct I would find it insulting if people came to my funeral just to virtue signal. Hopefully I can be reborn as a based poltergeist and make people miserable. That would be fantastic :feelsuhuh:
Based that's one thing I can't stand how people use other's suicide as a way to virtue signal and get sympathy.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have considered writing a book, I've had such an unusual life that I think it would be a waste for me not to document my experiences for future autists and incels to read. At least it will let my relatives understand why I needed to neck myself.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I have considered writing a book, I've had such an unusual life that I think it would be a waste for me not to document my experiences for future autists and incels to read. At least it will let my relatives understand why I needed to neck myself.
Tbh I think it would be used to drag your name in the mud forever I'm not saying not to do it if you want it might be interesting but just letting you know.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Come of it no one's gonna fucking read it ur coping

Activity
So far there's no one here