Discussion Would you guys want to NEET if buxxing a nonwhale was still feasible?

Would you still wanna NEET

• Yes

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
It’s not in (((2020))) foids make 7 figures in (((HR))) jobs where they just fuck the office chads and they can also do onlysimps and sell their shit and piss. But if foids weren’t so favored in the workplace and still needed buxxs would you guys want to do it? Provided the foid was nonwhale and not old. I would tbh. @FastBananaCEO

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
It’s not in (((2020))) foids make 7 figures in (((HR))) jobs where they just fuck the office chads and they can also do onlysimps and sell their shit and piss. But if foids weren’t so favored in the workplace and still needed buxxs would you guys want to do it? Provided the foid was nonwhale and not old. I would tbh. @FastBananaCEO
Your profile pick/name is some high IQ humor. I almost died.
Cheers mate !

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
That deal could work as long as your not married. Or could bail if needed. Otherwise Betabuxxing is just glorified inceldom, or worse.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
That deal could work as long as your not married. Or could bail if needed. Otherwise Betabuxxing is just glorified inceldom, or worse.
If the foid is a loud whale? If the foid is at least skinny and non deformed how is it glorified inceldom?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Betabuxxing a non-whale is still feasible.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
If she was on the cock-carousel and you got divorced raped. It would be basically worse than inceldom.

Naser Orić

Naser Orić

Komandant Armije BiH
Nov 28, 2020

Can she divorcerape me?

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Then obviously the answer is yes. Thats literally every nonChad - Foid relationship/marriage in the history of human civilization.
Exactly idk why people in the blackpill community act like betabuxxing is some bad thing.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Mastermind

Mastermind

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
If you have to wage atleast do it for the looksmax

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I need a bit of experience on this.
My generation is going to hit 30 soon and then I'll see what the pairing looks like.
Ofc it will be too late of an observation to change anything.
Betabuxxing have degreesmeanings, to some it's just being used, but I see it as some kind of compromise/arrangements.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I need a bit of experience on this.
My generation is going to hit 30 soon and then I'll see what the pairing looks like.
Ofc it will be too late of an observation to change anything.
Betabuxxing have degreesmeanings, to some it's just being used, but I see it as some kind of compromise/arrangements.
Recently its been said many times, that betbuxxing now requires ALOT more money. Like at least 100k+, or higher.
It seems even betabuxxing is dying out. Like PUA and "game".

Lazycel

Lazycel

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Always sign a prenup and don’t have children. These two components are essential for not getting cucked

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I'm StacyOnly and as long as we don't have any sharia law type stuff I'm not getting married.
Also modern "girlfriend relationship" are shit imo, I'd rather have ONS if I were to choose between the two.
For the "affectioncels" it's not all it's cracked up to be, owning a woman as a slave seems more preferable to me.
slave_girl_portrait_3_by_gebo_stock.jpg

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
NO. A relationship founded on being taken advantage of is no relationship at all.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
If my neeting was sustainable and i had a income

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Yes.
NEET is comfy, NEET is cool. NEET is free from work and school.

Bolewoy

Bolewoy

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
I'm StacyOnly and as long as we don't have any sharia law type stuff I'm not getting married.
Also modern "girlfriend relationship" are shit imo, I'd rather have ONS if I were to choose between the two.
For the "affectioncels" it's not all it's cracked up to be, owning a woman as a slave seems more preferable to me.
slave_girl_portrait_3_by_gebo_stock.jpg
Damn that's one ugly foid.

Activity
So far there's no one here