Would you fuck your cousin?

Assuming your cousin was a stacey Would you fuck your female cousin?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Well, all kidding aside. I hold in very high regard many Jewish people. I have zero problems with atheist jews, and I believe they are not trying to harm anyone. When it comes to the Jewish religion, they are the fucked up ones. They abandon their people for not believing in God. Abandoning someone for having beliefs that cause no harm to anyone is unnecessary cruelty.
Nah, in our religion once you make the covenant with God it can never be broken no matter what you do.
I know Muslims say that we broke it by not accepting Jesus, but we don't think like that.
If one our family members says they don't believe, we mostly try to make them still feel part of the community.

• ...?
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Nah, in our religion once you make the covenant with God it can never be broken no matter what you do.
I know Muslims say that we broke it by not accepting Jesus, but we don't think like that.
If one our family members says they don't believe, we mostly try to make them still feel part of the community.
Maybe it gets personal only if they go public? I don't have any proof other than what Jewish celebs say.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Actually, Jews like in Sephardic communities have low iq because of inbreeding. It's not common outside the middle east though, as people consider to be like marrying your own sister/brother.
High iq by kaz of course jews lie they always manipulate your perceptions so they can keep the goy down thank you kaz for the chart very informative

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If I tie your hands, cut your foreskin and start licking and sucking your cock, wouldn't you call that rape? That is what rabbis do to babies.
Once again kaz nailed it jews are baby dick sucking fiens with there ritual circumcision ceremonys. And they drink babys blood while worshipping moloc, bail, or baphomet. Fucking sick kikes need to be exterminated.

Again fucking your cousin is as normal as drinking water ain't no one gonna tell me different.

• JFL
Reactions: Kaz
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Religion is for sheep cucks. jews worship satan you fuck we all know you eat babys brains for dinner and get high off adrenochrome you sick fuck. Your jen isnt going to save you so send all your shekels to my PayPal at neetgod.paypal u rich fuck

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Actually, Jews like in Sephardic communities have low iq because of inbreeding. It's not common outside the middle east though, as people consider to be like marrying your own sister/brother.
Yeah right that's why the jews have all the money u lying fuck. I'd let some old jew fucking suck my baby dick too if it ment I would be a big nose baller hanging out with mr shekelstein ngl

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
High iq by kaz of course jews lie they always manipulate your perceptions so they can keep the goy down thank you kaz for the chart very informative
have fun fucking your cousins and shitting out deformed retarded kids then

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah right that's why the jews have all the money u lying fuck. I'd let some old jew fucking suck my baby dick too if it ment I would be a big nose baller hanging out with mr shekelstein ngl
ashkenazi jews are the rich ones, not the sephardic.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Religion is for sheep cucks. jews worship satan you fuck we all know you eat babys brains for dinner and get high off adrenochrome you sick fuck. Your jen isnt going to save you so send all your shekels to my PayPal at neetgod.paypal u rich fuck
I think religion is cope.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
have fun fucking your cousins and shitting out deformed retarded kids then
Oh I will like I said it's a very slim percent of birth defect with interbreeding like 3 percent. Have fun being an evil big nose jew you blood drinking cuck. I'm joking man your right it is the ashkenazi jews that are the true enemy. I've actually had alot of jewish friends so I get along fine with you jew fucks

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Oh I will like I said it's a very slim percent of birth defect with interbreeding like 3 percent. Have fun being an evil big nose jew you blood drinking cuck. I'm joking man your right it is the ashkenazi jews that are the true enemy. I've actually had alot of jewish friends so I get along fine with you jew fucks
k

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Well, I think it would be weird in every scenario except if both are very attractive (prettyboy chad and stacy) so that would be the closest thing to true love which would warrant overlooking the fact that they're cousins
Keeping the bloodline pure

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
When I was like 12, 13, I would have said okay, no problem. But now I'm more grown up and smarter, and say no. This is called character development.

Activity
So far there's no one here