Would you fuck your cousin?

Assuming your cousin was a stacey Would you fuck your female cousin?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
No, it just does not feel like the right thing to do. I think looking at children that resulted from incest already proves that this simply can not be considered acceptable in any way, even if one uses a condom

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Suck a dick u faget I'm carrying this forum on my back so stfu 🖕🖕🖕🖕
Neetgod

comrade kim carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders yet again

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Don't listen to those cucks, cousin fuckers are based.
Here's a map that has cousin marriages.
Blue is ok.
Yellow is not clear.
Red bans first cousin marriages.
Brown is a criminal offense, lol.
1400px CousinMarriageWorld

It is also common in high IQ countries like Japan. Jews lie about recessive genetics on babies between cousins.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Jews lie about recessive genetics on babies between cousins.
gigacope, arrange marriages between cousins is wrong

Perhaps of more urgent concern, the snowball effect of consanguineous marriages over generations has also led to a significantly higher prevalence of genetic birth effects among populations that continually practice it.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

Perhaps of more urgent concern, the snowball effect of consanguineous marriages over generations has also led to a significantly higher prevalence of genetic birth effects among populations that continually practice it.

Jew lies. No one talked about arranged marriage anyways. Humans like all animals have high IQ offspring from breeding with similar genetics. Maybe African can benefit from breeding with higher IQ mate but that's about it. Jews in Israel only accept citizen with same genetic DNA with, umm... Middle Eastern jew? Don't remember but their IQ is around 118 because of the same genetic pool.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Wrong study's show it's only about a 3 percent chance of a birth defect with a cousin still to this day 80 percent of marriage are arranged through second cousins so still heavily practiced

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Your a volcel so if your cousin had a pawg booty but looks like your uncle with a wig your not gonna hit it. I'm still clapping cheeks cause I have nothing else and neither do you. So put a cock blanket on and rape your cousin you pussey. The neet gods demand it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My Mum would be mad at me if I boned my Mum's Sister's Daughter. :LOL:
Your mum would be secretly proud of you if you clapped them cousin cheeks it's the ultimate mog session. You would show your aunt how dominant you are and she would want to suck you dry. So stop being a little bitch put a cock roll up on and rape your hole family u cuck

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Neetgod

comrade kim carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders yet again
Thank you! Correct it's not easy being the supreme leader. Now every one leave flowers by my portrait or you will be summoned to a hard labor camp for ever.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Arranged marriage is ideal no work involved especially if your cousin has a pawg booty, and giant tities like my banging cousin has. I'd choose her over any stacey maybe I'm demented cause of how fucking sexy she is. I get so fucking horney when I'm around her pawg booty. I want to clap them cheeks u dig. I'd be proud to be her incestuous lover getting her but hole all moist with my home made maniez sauce I brewed up I would dump ten loads in her tight twat.

If you said no your just brain washed by all this feminist horse shit going around its built into your dna to want to mount your cousin like a rape god. Stop being a bitch and try and fuck your cousin now!!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes but my cousins aren’t attractive so no.
Got it but assuming your cousin was a 10 like my sexy ass cousin that I jerk off too trust me you would clap them cheeks dog👍👍👍👍😁😁😁😁😁🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️👍👍👍👍

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Arranged marriage is ideal no work involved especially if your cousin has a pawg booty, and giant tities like my banging cousin has. I'd choose her over any stacey maybe I'm demented cause of how fucking sexy she is. I get so fucking horney when I'm around her pawg booty. I want to clap them cheeks u dig. I'd be proud to be her incestuous lover getting her but hole all moist with my home made maniez sauce I brewed up I would dump ten loads in her tight twat.

If you said no your just brain washed by all this feminist horse shit going around its built into your dna to want to mount your cousin like a rape god. Stop being a bitch and try and fuck your cousin now!!
you can make 100 replies and even reply to your own posts, my answer still stays NO boyo, i explained both reasons in my 2 posts above

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No, it just does not feel like the right thing to do. I think looking at children that resulted from incest already proves that this simply can not be considered acceptable in any way, even if one uses a condom
Your wrong the chances of birth defects only goes up by about 2 percent most marriage is arranged through second cousins which is basically no increase of a birth defect with a second cousin.

Now dont get me started on how hot my second cousin is shes only 12 but man when that bitch turns 16 I'm all over that junk like shit on flys you dig.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Legit.

Anyway, fuck off no I won't fuck my cousin. That's messed up.
No you will grow some balls and fuck your cousin the supreme leader says so or I'll send you to be my pleasure palace boy where you will be summoned to lick my butt hole on demand but I dont want to get gay so go rape your whole extended family while I jerk off to your only fans now go 👉👉👉👉👉

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
No you will grow some balls and fuck your cousin the supreme leader says so or I'll send you to be my pleasure palace boy where you will be summoned to lick my butt hole on demand but I dont want to get gay so go rape your whole extended family while I jerk off to your only fans now go 👉👉👉👉👉
dn

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Well then we share being obiese in common. Maybe we could find common ground after we feast on roasted goat meat. But I'm still gonna try and rape you ngl.
that's gay :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Well then we share being obiese in common. Maybe we could find common ground after we feast on roasted goat meat. But I'm still gonna try and rape you ngl.
Also I eat mainly picanha, wagyu a5 and steak. No goat meat, bbut I do like goat mik

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Also I eat mainly picanha, wagyu a5 and steak. No goat meat, bbut I do like goat mik
wagyu a5 and steak are the same nvm. I eat chicken and regular steak, wagyu a5 steak on a rare occasion because it is expensive AF

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
wagyu a5 and steak are the same nvm. I eat chicken and regular steak, wagyu a5 steak on a rare occasion because it is expensive AF
Sounds delicious then we shall feast.....then after wards can I rape you🤞🤞🤞🤞🤔🤔🤔🤔

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
Don't listen to those cucks, cousin fuckers are based.
Here's a map that has cousin marriages.
Blue is ok.
Yellow is not clear.
Red bans first cousin marriages.
Brown is a criminal offense, lol.
View attachment 6984

It is also common in high IQ countries like Japan. Jews lie about recessive genetics on babies between cousins.
Actually, Jews like in Sephardic communities have low iq because of inbreeding. It's not common outside the middle east though, as people consider to be like marrying your own sister/brother.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Actually, Jews like in Sephardic communities have low iq because of inbreeding. It's not common outside the middle east though, as people consider to be like marrying your own sister/brother.
Maybe... Can't trust sources these days. All I know for sure is they rape and mutilate children.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Copexodius Maximus You Jew nigga?
Facts are facts. There is tons of video evidence online, even on Youtube.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
well maybe if she isnt my blood relative

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Dec 2, 2020
If I tie your hands, cut your foreskin and start licking and sucking your cock, wouldn't you call that rape? That is what rabbis do to babies.
That's only practiced in some Jewish sects.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
That's only practiced in some Jewish sects.
Well, all kidding aside. I hold in very high regard many Jewish people. I have zero problems with atheist jews, and I believe they are not trying to harm anyone. When it comes to the Jewish religion, they are the fucked up ones. They abandon their people for not believing in God. Abandoning someone for having beliefs that cause no harm to anyone is unnecessary cruelty.

Activity
So far there's no one here