Would you do a dangerous job instead of being a Neet?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I got an automatic email a couple of days ago from an agency asking for people to work as hospital cleaners. Cleaners have less personal protection equipment against corona virus than Nurses and Doctors.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I got an automatic email a couple of days ago from an agency asking for people to work as hospital cleaners. Cleaners have less personal protection equipment against corona virus than Nurses and Doctors.
I would take that job. You're young and healthy, not like you'll be in that big of a risk.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
10dec7e322cb_58774.jpg

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Take the job.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
they would probably give you some PPE.

and you would be in less contact with people than the doctors and nurses are.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Coronavirus is a meme flu tbh it doesn’t even do anything to you unless your a decrepit boomer with lung problems. I would be more much worried about getting other diseases, if I were you.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Just take d3, victim c and zink you'll be fine I had covid all it was is a cough. Corona is just a cold virus if u dont realise this is really about the great reset then you have a dodo bird iq

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Cleaning wouldn't be such a bad job as you usually don't work in close groups which means you don't have to chat to normies.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Idgaf about Corona but cleaner is too lowly for my taste. I leave that to lesser beings. Thanks.

Activity
So far there's no one here