Would you accept a girl with a bodycount as a gf? (poll)

?

• Total voters
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
As long as she’s not a whore that’s all that matters. If anything a couple healthy past ltrs are green flag once you’re out of hs

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Extreme lifefuel if true
Bro, just be the best is ridiculous. In fact, that's a blackpill.
Let's say a girl has a 40 bodycount full of all sorts of drunk one night stands with normies and passionate sex with BBC Tyrones and Chads, tell me how you'll ever give her a better sexual experience? There's literally a reason why virgin brides have been the standard throughout the advnent of civilization

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Bro, just be the best is ridiculous. In fact, that's a blackpill.
Let's say a girl has a 40 bodycount full of all sorts of drunk one night stands with normies and passionate sex with BBC Tyrones and Chads, tell me how you'll ever give her a better sexual experience? There's literally a reason why virgin brides have been the standard throughout the advnent of civilization
Is just be best theory true if the girl has only been in a couple of ltr's, no ons?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Are you sexually experienced?

no

if you don’t have experience in something, then you can’t judge it 🤷
I've had sex like multiple times, actually but idk what that has to do with this? It's like saying "have you ever been a president? No, then how can you have an opinion on politics?" :feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I've had sex like multiple times, actually but idk what that has to do with this? It's like saying "have you ever been a president? No, then how can you have an opinion on politics?" :feelsLUL::feelsLUL:
False dichotomy, it would be correct to say you can’t judge being a president if you haven’t occupied a similar position

Now you can judge it to an extant based on other presidents and thing such as that.

I still don’t see how it’s :soy::soy::soy: blue pilled

Most girls are not virgins over 16, and it doesn’t matter that much, tell me how it is

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Most girls are not virgins over 16, and it doesn’t matter that much, tell me how it is
It does matter. If it didn't, then why have virgin brides been the standard in all of the civilized world for the past 1,000 + years before some globohomo satanic sexual revolution?
There's an obvious reason for that
Main qimg 765fe6f61f223d58c13b8bd5743c1b09

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I used to think like you and I respect your view on this because if every man thought like you there would still be societal pressure against degeneracy but if I'm honest I sometimes get very lonely now and I don't think I would reject any girl who wanted me in those moments. But I also don't even believe that can happen realistically so I might reject her thinking she's trying to pull a scam or prank on me.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I used to think like you and I respect your view on this because if every man thought like you there would still be societal pressure against degeneracy but if I'm honest I sometimes get very lonely now and I don't think I would reject any girl who wanted me in those moments. But I also don't even believe that can happen realistically so I might reject her thinking she's trying to pull a scam or prank on me.
People say I have high standard but I would even accept a semi ugly girl if she was virgin over non virgin gigastacy tbh

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
People say I have high standard but I would even accept a semi ugly girl if she was virgin over non virgin gigastacy tbh
I agree with you on the thought process. I don't think having standards against degenerate behavior is bad, it's not like looks hypergamy. But like you said the problem is it might put the seal your virginity forever.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It does matter. If it didn't, then why have virgin brides been the standard in all of the civilized world for the past 1,000 + years before some globohomo satanic sexual revolution?
There's an obvious reason for that
View attachment 31177
Because virginity meant diesaese free, raised properly, and didn’t have other children.
It was a way to keep society stable for the most part.
Now a days our societies are much long and they still have taken a huge hit because of it, I’m not saying it’s a great thing in the long run, but if you happened to be with someone that wasn’t a total virgin, it’s not like “noooooo my traderoniii wifey :soy::feelsree:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Because virginity meant diesaese free, raised properly, and didn’t have other children.
Now a days our societies are much long and they still have taken a huge hit because of it, I’m not saying it’s a great thing in the long run, but if you happened to be with someone that wasn’t a total virgin, it’s not like “noooooo my traderoniii wifey :soy::feelsree:
I don't know man. I just want my irl comfy romance story. Another guy just ruins it.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Citation needed. You're implying that people believed morality was even subjective to do that much contemplation on the reason why sex before marriage was always deemed illicit. People simply found it impure because of their holy books and now we know why. With all the sky high divorce rates, thottery, bastard children and everything in between. Anyway, pair bonding is also 100% real

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Y’all are laughing but anyone who’s actually been w a virgin knows it’s overrated
I really want to fuck a virgin just once, opening her up for the first time knowing that the bitch won't ever forget you. I want to experience that so bad.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Non-incels telling incels that girl having body count doesn't matter is always funny since you are the ones that contribute to it but thats beyond the point.

The reason why you can't relate or understand us is because getting a girl is normal everyday business to you. If you don't like something about her you can toss her aside and get a new one in relatively short period of time. Now an incel has no such luxury, the idea of having a gf is mere fantasy to him so of course he will want this "theoretical gf" to have nothing he would resent about her since he knows that finding another girl is hard or even impossible.
“noooooo my traderoniii wifey :soy::feelsree:
Nothing to do with trad shit. Simply, a virgin man will feel no resentment towards virgin female when it comes to relationship/sexual experience. How hard is that to grasp?

Activity
So far there's no one here