Discussion would the gaming / entertainment industry die if everybody had a prime jb to fuck?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
isnt that why we are waisting our time with games because we cant get prime jb poom if it wasnt for sub8 male sexual frustation if every male had acces all around the world for prime jb poom they wouldnt consuming any type of media / entertainment the majority of who consums this shit is sub8 males but companies would lose trillions of dollars

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
look all these dishonest faggots lying in my thread you would cuddle / spend all day with that jb whore you wouldnt even know what music or gaming or movies and shit are @Disorder @vomit @Alzheimer @IGiveUp @incelkingkong @NeverEndingWinter

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
look all these dishonest faggots lying in my thread you would cuddle / spend all day with that jb whore you wouldnt even know what music or gaming or movies and shit are @Disorder @vomit @Alzheimer @IGiveUp @incelkingkong @NeverEndingWinter
Gaymers just too dedicated to clicking on heads to get any themselves

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
you probably just haven't played a good game in a while then

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
like bro do you know any good looking people trying hard at any game to try to become good? no they are to busy getting jb poom to create good memories to jack off to in the future
good looking people can be insecure too about being dumb, inferior to others in competence to something ( study, work, videogames)

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
It wouldn't die, but it would take a ground breaking hit I guarantee you.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Mine isn't necessarily jailbait

Activity
So far there's no one here