Would a good looking ethnic be able to slay in your country?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Here in this coutry, good looking Pak/Indians date each other. Blacks and whites date each other but still, most date within their own race.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
You need to appeal to women of every race. Otherwise it's over
You can still fuck Baljeet's daughter bro

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Last question @Fabio
Would this guy slay in your country
He looks noticably indian

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Last question @Fabio
Would this guy slay in your country
He looks noticably indian

Hmmm, he better not be a manlet. I think he would have harder time. This one indeed screams "indian". I think he could score something but girls would think twice about showing him to soviet era boomer parents.
Anyway, take what I say with grain of salt. I am just a shutin incel.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Hmmm, he better not be a manlet. I think he would have harder time. This one indeed screams "indian". I think he could score something but girls would think twice about showing him to soviet era boomer parents.
Suifuel the inferiority pill is destroying me. Muh chads are their own race

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Don't you earn more than like 90% of people in your country? Can't you just find a min wage Slav Stacy and breed her pussy daily?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Cope

>you'll have a live in qt Slav maid
>just feed her instant ramen
>you're already paying bills anyway
Sounds like a win win situation ngl, volcel
By god I will never have a relationship with a whore. I am ready to die as a virgin, if I can't find a average looking religious virgin girl. I swear this on god.

Dying virgin > Associating with whore

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
By god I will never have a relationship with a whore. I am ready to die as a virgin, if I can't find a average looking religious virgin girl. I swear this on god.

Dying virgin > Associating with whore
Good luck hunting for a wife in some humid Pakistani village. Jfl if you expect to find a pious Muslim wife in the west. Also, even in the east, religion is just forced upon women

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I thought that way when I was 18 too
Nah bro I have really strong pride in certain principles and I never budge a bit in them. I've had weed shoved to my face and I could have smcked it and had a good time with my friends, but I didn't because I am very proud of never doing drugs, and that is more important to me than having a good time with my friends

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Nah bro I have really strong pride in certain principles and I never budge a bit in them. I've had weed shoved to my face and I could have smcked it and had a good time with my friends, but I didn't because I am very proud of never doing drugs, and that is more important to me than having a good time with my friends
Stop with your principal nonsense your an incel not virtues dude it's really starting to get on all our nerves when you say that crap

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
what 0 pussy does to a mfer:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Humans are not meant to be intoxicated but humans are created as social creatures with an intense desire for intimacy and sex. Just like 90% of men who said that before you, you'll lower your standards to get sex and intimacy.

Activity
So far there's no one here