worst races

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
True in animals terms but mutts live longer and have less disease which one would you rather be. I'll take the mutt over the disease ridden pure bread who is bed ridde. America is the first super power for a reason we were infused with all the best white races not just one shit white race.
I'd rather be the chad purebred with no stains in my lineage. You've got a literal shit stain in yours being 6 percent Indian.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Popcorn eating popcorn

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Fuck you indians mogg arnt you a happa chink you want a piece of me I'm warning you
I'd rather be the chad purebred with no stains in my lineage. You've got a literal shit stain in yours being 6 percent Indian.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Congratulations your now on my shit list @Atila tell this dicklet who the fuck I am
ur a cuck lol all u do is talk about "snow bunnies" and how black guys are some how stealing them and u never give any evidence wtf stats or cuck

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
S
sure buddy ur ancestors are just as gigacucked as u
Says the guy who looks like this your a joke you took it way to far your lucky I even acknowledge your existence not any more though your dead to me. Nobody likes you here any ways your the king of zeros now step aside for a neetcel your a 5'7 manlet I could flick you and you would die you faget. Now be gone your permaband from my threads and this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-081510_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-081510_Google.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 27
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ur a cuck lol all u do is talk about "snow bunnies" and how black guys are some how stealing them and u never give any evidence wtf stats or cuck
Oh really I have over 9k post maybe 10 percent are about snow bunnys you faget have some appreciation for a neet legend cause you ain't shit

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
S

Says the guy who looks like this your a joke you took it way to far your lucky I even acknowledge your existence not any more though your dead to me. Nobody likes you here any ways your the king of zeros now step aside for a neetcel your a 5'7 manlet I could flick you and you would die you faget. Now be gone your permaband from my threads and this forum.
so u can only insult my looks lol

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Oh really I have over 9k post maybe 10 percent are about snow bunnys you faget have some appreciation for a neet legend cause you ain't shit
who asked really its the general thing i have seen you talk about u cant go 2 words without ranting about ur cuck fetish

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
so u can only insult my looks lol
Dude again you look like this enough said your also retarded you can barely string up a sentence while I'm the mark Twain of neets.me your dead to me go away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-081510_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-081510_Google.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 32
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
who asked really its the general thing i have seen you talk about u cant go 2 words without ranting about ur cuck fetish
Nope I'm the only one who calls it out so I'm anti cuck fetish now it's time for you to stfu virgin faget

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Dude again you look like this enough said your also retarded you can barely string up a sentence while I'm the mark Twain of neets.me your dead to me go away
i am well aware of my horrible skin why do u think this will do anything to me go back 2 writing ur cuck essays

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am well aware of my horrible skin why do u think this will do anything to me go back 2 writing ur cuck essays
Your a retarded moron who lives with his granny and got cucked in high school while I had my first threesome with 2 Stacey's when I was 14 now who's the cuck again you faget this is too easy now kys

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
If I was in shit Scotland I would beet the shit out of you. Your a femine 5'7 cuck lord faget I mogg you in every aspect of life now go kys
UR A CUCK!!!

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
reminder that u have 4 pages dedicated 2 u saying the phrase "bbc"
@Neetgod

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
The only low iq threads you post are saying nigher over and over again with your gay auto tuned voice and about how bullied you were in high school. Now who's the real cuck here.
UR A CUCK!!!

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
The only low iq threads you post are saying nigher over and over again with your gay auto tuned voice and about how bullied you were in high school. Now who's the real cuck here.
ur a cuck nigger

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ur a cuck nigger

View attachment 25010View attachment 25011View attachment 25012 reminder that u have 4 pages dedicated 2 u saying the phrase "bbc"
@Neetgod
You just proved my point for me. I'm anti cuck not one was about how great interracial relationships are there all anti interracial. So thank you I've been vindicated. I'm an advocate for whites you dummy but your too low iq to recognize that so that's your problem you pizza face faget

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
You just proved my point for me. I'm anti cuck not one was about how great interracial relationships are there all anti interracial. So thank you I've been vindicated. I'm an advocate for whites you dummy but your too low iq to recognize that so that's your problem you pizza face faget
you are an advocate for niggers the way u suck up to them lol read through a couple of those posts

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am not even aryan lmao and pics mean nothing
Again you look like this and your arguing about being superior your a cuck who got bullied in high school. I cant Even look up your threads cause you blocked access like a tranny:feelslol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-083712_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-083712_Google.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 28
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Again you look like this and your arguing about being superior your a cuck who got bullied in high school. I cant Even look up your threads cause you blocked access like a tranny:feelslol:
and anyways why r u attacking my personal experiences and looks are u that shallow is that how u see value in people foid trait tbh

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am not even aryan lmao and pics mean nothing
How do I suck up
and anyways why r u attacking my personal experiences and looks are u that shallow is that how u see value in people foid trait tbh
Your attacking me first so I retaliated you retard. I'm a legend here your a flash in the pan. Now I've prescribed you a kys medication go take it

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
How do I suck up

Your attacking me first so I retaliated you retard. I'm a legend here your a flash in the pan. Now I've prescribed you a kys medication go take it
i am calling u out for being a cuck i am not going to insult ur weight or face or height or anything thats happened to you i am talking about ur posts unrelated to u

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 25016
ur just reaching for "evidence" to support ur cuck fantasy ur sucking up 2 blacks by painting them as smth they are not
Thank you again you proved my point once again. Again I'm a champion for whites while your too low iq too understand that. Were on the same side but you've decided to turn full autistic on me so your dead to me is all I have to say

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Thank you again you proved my point once again. Again I'm a champion for whites while your too low iq too understand that. Were on the same side but you've decided to turn full autistic on me so your dead to me is all I have to say
sure cuck keep making ur retarded cuck posts

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i am calling u out for being a cuck i am not going to insult ur weight or face or height or anything thats happened to you i am talking about ur posts unrelated to u
Again I'm not a cuck your just too low iq to understand I'm a champion so go fuck yourself I'm done with you

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Again I'm not a cuck your just too low iq to understand I'm a champion so go fuck yourself I'm done with you
how tf r u doing anything for whites if ur feeding into the whole niggers and white women myth

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ur still a cuck u mutt
I'm proud to be a mutt best of all worlds unlike you who lives in shit Scotland while I live in the super power of the world. I mogg you in every way possible

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I'm proud to be a mutt best of all worlds unlike you who lives in shit Scotland while I live in the super power of the world. I mogg you in every way possible
ur from a third world country

Activity
So far there's no one here