6.whites

now for the best races

1.whites
2.asian/curries
3.americans
4.beaners
5.mutts/arabs
6.Niggers/jews
Gee thank you for that break down:feelslol: Sounds like you gave it alot of thought I agree with your list but what is number 4 american exactly mean?

Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
Worst races:
Albanians
Jews
Serbs
Turks
SandNiggers
Niggers
Honorable mention:
White Niggers
Yellow Niggers

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Whites
27b

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Gee thank you for that break down:feelslol: Sounds like you gave it alot of thought I agree with your list but what is number 4 american exactly mean?
americans are their own race

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nope i am 100% white
Get a dna test and prove it then I'm 92 percent white 6 percent indian most people are mixed with a variety of races. I'm also 17 percent Scottish but mostly english. So is french white is Irish white what exactly does that mean. Also Americans have a mixture of lots of different white races so does that mean there not white:feelsahhh:

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Get a dna test and prove it then I'm 92 percent white 6 percent indian most people are mixed with a variety of races. To say your a 100 percent white doesnt make sense. I'm also 17 percent Scottish but mostly english. So is french white is Irish white what exactly does that mean. Also Americans have a mixture of lots of different white races so does that mean there not white:feelsahhh:
i can guess i am 100% bro trust me

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Get a dna test and prove it then I'm 92 percent white 6 percent indian most people are mixed with a variety of races. I'm also 17 percent Scottish but mostly english. So is french white is Irish white what exactly does that mean. Also Americans have a mixture of lots of different white races so does that mean there not white:feelsahhh:
DNA tests were created by Jews to make noble Aryans doubt their superior lineages bro :feelsLSD:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Literally a mutt, holyshit

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
being white means shit @Rebbington i am white european so not even a mutt and it means shit if you don't have the looks (height for me)and being somewhat wealthy too, i don't care if it's better if i move to a poor 3rd world country to mog some local villagers who live in poverty ,will not make anyones life any better.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
being white means shit @Rebbington i am white european so not even a mutt and it means shit if you don't have the looks (height for me)and being somewhat wealthy too, i don't care if it's better if i move to a poor 3rd world country to mog some local villagers who live in poverty ,will not make anyones life any better.
yeah but whites are just better obv if ur ugly and short it wont matter but racially speaking whites are the best

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
yeah but whites are just better obv if ur ugly and short it wont matter but racially speaking whites are the best
wouldn't make a huge difference if i was short and any other race though in my case (assuming i would reside in the country of my race)

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
wouldn't make a huge difference if i was short and any other race though in my case (assuming i would reside in the country of my race)
your race makes alot of difference it decides your features again being ugly is just game over its just that a white chadlite will be valued more than a nigger chadlite

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
your race makes alot of difference it decides your features again being ugly is just game over its just that a white chadlite will be valued more than a nigger chadlite
does even race matters all that much once you are a chadlite? even for normies i doubt it matters so much, yeah being white you have a slight edge but other good looking ppl are still doing fine so doesn't affect them , only inkels are obssesed with race, being short in my case makes me ugly so my race doesn't helps me bc white facial features won't matter for me.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
does even race matters all that much once you are a chadlite? even for normies i doubt it matters so much, yeah being white you have a slight edge but other good looking ppl are still doing fine so doesn't affect them , only inkels are obssesed with race, being short in my case makes me ugly so my race doesn't helps me bc white facial features won't matter for me.
a slight edge is still a 1 up

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
In cali race means nothing blacks get more respect then whites do in cali. People here hate whites. Its tranny or bust for white incels these days

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
itt whites coping and arguing about their whiteness. Meanwhile they ended here with rest of us subhumans despite their "superiority".
View attachment 25003
Correct and all three sex havers on this forum are black but now I'm just crazy even though the evidence points else here. Cause of some jew tinder stats what a joke when are white fags going to open there dam eyes. Its over if you cant slam dunk a basketball.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nah they are giga mutts
Correct mutts but with the best mixture of white genetics just like a mutt dog is less inclined to disease. Mutts are just a better bread due to less inbreeding this is an empirical fact.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Correct mutts but with the best mixture of white genetics just like a mutt dog is less inclined to disease. Mutts are just a better bread due to less inbreeding this is an empirical fact.
Biggest mutt cope there is. Everybody wants a purebred, not some abused rescue shelter mutt.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
nah mutts stink

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nah mutts stink
That's it I've had enough out of you time to mogg. Heres the thing douche monkey your an inbred pizza face 5'7 beta male. I'm a 6'2 ex cha lite the best athlete of my class at 51 percent English wich means my ancestors put your ancestors into slavery cause yall were a bunch of low iq alcohols. This is why the english rule the planet. Cause were just more civilized then you inbred retard's

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Biggest mutt cope there is. Everybody wants a purebred, not some abused rescue shelter mutt.
True in animals terms but mutts live longer and have less disease which one would you rather be. I'll take the mutt over the disease ridden pure bread who is bed ridde. America is the first super power for a reason we were infused with all the best white races not just one shit white race.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
That's it I've had enough out of you time to mogg. Heres the thing douche monkey your an inbred 5'7 beta male. I'm a 6'2 ex cha lite the best athlete of my class at 51 percent English wich means my ancestors put your ancestors into slavery cause yall were a bunch of low iq alcohols. This is why the english rule the planet. Cause were just more civilized then you inbred retard's
what r u on about scotland never got made slaves we formed the uk lmao and ur only half white sooooooo and all u really do is talk about black guys taking white women like a cuck

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
True in animals terms but mutts live longer and have less disease which one would you rather be. I'll take the mutt over the disease ridden pure bread who is bed ridde. America is the first super power for a reason we were infused with all the best white races not just one shit white race.
and if u were a "ex chadlite" wouldnt i be right wouldnt u have tons of women and what does my height or my ugly looks have to do with anything u sound like a reddit user rn

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
face and height determines your life when will ugly men understand that all women hate them and want them dead even from their own race

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
what r u on about scotland never got made slaves we formed the uk lmao and ur only half white sooooooo and all u really do is talk about black guys taking white women like a cuck
I'm 92 percent white you inbred manlet. The hole banking system is controlled by london you fag. I have only put threads about niggers and snow bunnys only cause low iq cucks like you live in a fantasy land. I also have had sex with hundreds of black holes so who's doing the cucking. You have no dna test your a fraud.

Bottom line your an inbred 5'7 manlet pizza faced virgin who lives with his granny and doesnt have a car so I mogg you in every way facts. Now stfu

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No you dummy I'm an ex chadlite get it ex when I was a chadlite I fucked atleast 200 holes I lost count it could be in the 300s you fag. You brag about how superior you are when your a beta fag. Its pathetic and out of line you dont have the clout for that. You get personal with me by calling me a mutt then I'll put you back into your cage you got it manlet
and if u were a "ex chadlite" wouldnt i be right wouldnt u have tons of women and what does my height or my ugly looks have to do with anything u sound like a reddit user rn

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I'm 92 percent white you inbred manlet. The hole banking system is controlled by london you fag. I have only put threads about niggers and snow bunnys only cause low iq cucks like you live in a fantasy land. I also have had sex with hundreds of black holes so who's doing the cucking. You have no dna test your a fraud.

Bottom line your an inbred 5'7 manlet pizza faced virgin who lives with his granny and doesnt have a car so I mogg you in every way facts. Now stfu
give me any stats proving ur whole cucked delusion the whole banking system is not controlled by london the majority of trade happens their because its a main trade port filled with pakis and even if it was and what? its just some kike sitting in a gold tower its the same everywhere and calling ur self english is laughable u will be an american forever

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
No you dummy I'm an ex chadlite get it ex when I was a chadlite I fucked atleast 200 holes I lost count it could be in the 300s you fag. You brag about how superior you are when your a beta fag. Its pathetic and out of line you dont have the clout for that. You get personal with me by calling me a mutt then I'll put you back into your cage you got it manlet
so ur white and u did better than most in the terms of sexual relationships

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
give me any stats proving ur whole cucked delusion the whole banking system is not controlled by london the majority of trade happens their because its a main trade port filled with pakis and even if it was and what? its just some kike sitting in a gold tower its the same everywhere and calling ur self english is laughable u will be an american forever
My ancestors came over on the may flower and created a super power you acne faced retarded cum guzzler. What did yours do get drunk in a bar. The banking system is very complicated but the windsors who own the fucking world are english we mog Scots to death now stfu fag

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
My ancestors came over on the may flower and created a super power you acne faced retarded cum guzzler. What did yours do get drunk in a bar. The banking system is very complicated but the windsors who own the fucking world are english we mog Scots to death now stfu fag
ur not english lol and last time i checked the english royal family is inbred and most people in england are giving up their houses for refuges

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
so ur white and u did better than most in the terms of sexual relationships
92 percent white fag its tranny or bust these days so I decided to get fat, live on the fringes of society and fuck black niggers in the hood. Hopefully I die in my sleep soon. Cause i ain't tranny maxing.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
92 percent white fag its tranny or bust these days so I decided to get fat, live on the fringes of society and fuck black niggers in the hood. Hopefully I die in my sleep soon. Cause i ain't tranny maxing.
ur still not english :/ u will ALWAYS be american

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ur not english lol and last time i checked the english royal family is inbred and most people in england are giving up their houses for refuges
How do you figure I'm not English I have a dna test and a family tree documentation retard that's more then you can say

Activity
So far there's no one here