Discussion Worst parts of your week?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What are the worst parts of your week? Mine are...

Sitting through three hour lectures: Honestly takes a toll on your back and bottom sitting for that long. About two hours into the lecture I can't focus on anything but the pain.

Taking the bus: Standing in the cold, waiting for the bus everyday. I am shivering and covered in goosebumps. When I finally get on, the bus is crowded with loud ghetto zoomers, and depressed wageslaves.

Getting ready every morning: I wake up early and I am tired and cold.Taking a shower, brushing teeth, changing clothes in that state is very uncomfortable.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
What are the worst parts of your week? Mine are...

Sitting through three hour lectures: Honestly takes a toll on your back and bottom sitting for that long. About two hours into the lecture I can't focus on anything but the pain.

Taking the bus: Standing in the cold, waiting for the bus everyday. I am shivering and covered in goosebumps. When I finally get on, the bus is crowded with loud ghetto zoomers, and depressed wageslaves.

Getting ready every morning: I wake up early and I am tired and cold.Taking a shower, brushing teeth, changing clothes in that state is very uncomfortable.
Brutal sounds like hell lately for me is over priced hookers, filling my gas tank is expensive af now. It used to cost me 22 bucks to fill my tank but ever since Joe faget was elected it went yp to 40 dollars I hate that mf bitch 😤 also not getting enough reacts makes my blood boil :feelsdumb: but the worse part is the loneliness, plus I have bad foot pain still. I'm getting an mri today.

Last edited by a moderator:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Shit ton of assignments

Having this terrible super realistic nightmare, waking up from it, then realizing I’m in another nightmare and waking from that.

Missing one of my piano lessons

Felt depressed on Wendsday, took a walk and felt much better

Activity
So far there's no one here