1) store greeter -awkward as fuk
2) fast food worker - deal with entitled karens
3) call center worker - get bitched at all day on the phones

what do you guys think?

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Gold miner in the sewers of Dhaka. It exists I swear.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
1) store greeter -awkward as fuk
2) fast food worker - deal with entitled karens
3) call center worker - get bitched at all day on the phones

what do you guys think?
Just reading those three jobs made my hands sweaty.
Fuck, I'm such a nervous wreck it's more than over.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The worst job I ever had was in a cheese factory. I spent 8 hours emptying sacks of milk powder into a big hole and mixing it with water so that it could be pumped into the back of a big container truck thing. The worst thing is that I had to wear a mask during this as it was very dusty. I was dripping with sweat so much that the sweat was dripping into the milk mixture. That was in June 2016, I lasted 1 day there, you would be better off living on the streets than doing that.

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
As a failure in life, which I am, I have worked in all the jobs you mentioned except for construction and fast food places, although I applied for the latter but regretted it. I was also a security guard, a job that sucked and I lasted barely a month. I can't believe that when I saw the world since I was a kid I imagined that in the future I would be a lawyer or a programmer engineer, this life that I had is a disaster and of course, I don't want to work in garbage jobs anymore, I don't want to explain why I'm like a NEET.

N

Nuggetsvolume1

NEET
May 6, 2021
I've done tons of call center work: it's hell on earth. And because it's hell, the people you sit next to are stressed out assholes. I did once fuck a fat girl I sat next to at a media research phone job, which was nice. But I wouldn't get near those jobs. Fast food...can't even think about it.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I've done tons of call center work: it's hell on earth. And because it's hell, the people you sit next to are stressed out assholes. I did once fuck a fat girl I sat next to at a media research phone job, which was nice. But I wouldn't get near those jobs. Fast food...can't even think about it.
I remember first call came in during training I pretended I couldnt hear manager was like telling me to pick it up haha...shit was way too nerve wacking for me lol. qut that shit so fast lol.

fast food some customer got mad because he misheard something, im like man, this shit aint that serious its just fast food! lol.

auruuhudei

auruuhudei

The Notorious N.E.E.T.
Jun 28, 2021
Social interaction is bad.
Physical labour is off limits to most of us.
And if you left school? Congrats! you're fucked

Activity
So far there's no one here