Worst job you have ever had???

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
What is the worst job you have had???

Mine was working in a manufacturing warehouse. This was literally a slave shop. I was working 60 plus hours per week. I was so tired and had no time to even make food, the days would melt into one another, I was a straight zombie. I will never forget this experience, along with all the other BS that these types of low level jobs entail. The owners of this company would reward gossiping workers who would rat you out if you said anything about the company. Also seen some b1tches fucking their superiors in this place to get ahead, some even became leaders, where they then proceeded to destroy their departments with shitty leadership.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Warehousing work is brutal. Worked in a refrigerated one. Worst job was night stock boy at a grocery store. It was part time but the toll it put on my my body (I was really skinny back then) made it feel like 80 hours.

Thanks for sharing your experience bro. Yea these type of jobs are brutal physically and mentally. It will destroy you from the inside and you will be left as an empty shell of a human. Also, these so called rights and freedoms mean nothing, you will be treated like a slave the first day you work at one of these types of jobs.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
What is the worst job you have had???
1. weird hospital evs type job, walked out during orientation.
2. cleaning out the dumpster room at a low income apartment building (like they had these trash dumps in each floor and the trash would go down into a dumpster, i guess they took them out to get collected and there was a whole mess of trash piled high in the room). rest of the day was pretty chill tho just sweeping and mopping.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
1. weird hospital evs type job, walked out during orientation.
2. cleaning out the dumpster room at a low income apartment building (like they had these trash dumps in each floor and the trash would go down into a dumpster, i guess they took them out to get collected and there was a whole mess of trash piled high in the room). rest of the day was pretty chill tho just sweeping and mopping.

Brother, that sounds quite harsh. I believe you are still in your early twenties. Well cant say much to you, you will experience the world according to the current conditions. May you have help, and may you learn from what you have experienced. As an older neet, i really believe you are shit out of luck, you will never be able to own anything, or support a family. You know and see things these days, that is why you are posting on an unknown forum full of so called "Losers".....Yea I guess I am a loser these days, but one thing is I dont take any shit.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
if i work full time i get burned out easily
I was so tired and had no time to even make food, the days would melt into one another, I was a straight zombie.
Full time is hell on earth. I mean its a crime to exchange lifetime for money. Always despised this concept. This is why I'm a supporter of universal basic income. Everyone gets a set amount of money that covers all living costs. The people who need the newest cars, phones, an own house, vacations etc. can take additional jobs and climb the career ladder.

I'm currently only working part-time and I already feel like I can't catch a break. One day is like the other, time flies so fast. Going full time will definitely feel like running in a hamster wheel.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Working in a factory as operator making plastic bottles

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My jobs in the temperature cold food factories, I only stayed 3 weeks at them. I think I can get out of those jobs though as I have diagnosed asthma. Working in cold conditions for 8 hours is bad for asthma. The job centre can't say anything when I have a diagnosis. Another problem in those jobs were my foot pain, standing in one spot for 8 hours caused immense pain.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
I'm currently only working part-time and I already feel like I can't catch a break. One day is like the other, time flies so fast. Going full time will definitely feel like running in a hamster wheel.
the jobs they sent me to full time weren't that bad tho ngl, they were kind of cool

Activity
So far there's no one here