Discussion Worst Anime you've ever watched ?

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I haven't really seen anything really bad, but the 3rd season of Overlord had probably the worst animation I've ever seen, but I guess the Bount arc from Bleach would count, it's a filler arc that went on for 90 episodes. Imagine being someone that watched Bleach when it came out, you would have had to literally wait years till the filler is over and damn what a terrible arc it was. The villains were complete jokes, none of the protags stayed in character and the art was constantly off model and weirdly washed out and nothing that happened made sense or was in anyway related to bleach's actual plot, just all around terrible and ugly to look at
Screenshot 20210225 215933

So what was the worst anime you have watched ?
(Edit: wrong section)

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i didn't like Devilman Crybaby and stopped watching, also i couldn't ever watch Naruto, i always stop at the first few episodes, same with Fairy tail

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Also ask for a mod to move this thread to Cafe @Alzheimer
has nothing to do with NEETS

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
This one

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
1666896_Latvian_ShowMasterKeyArt_6bdb27b3-0069-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg

this made me frustrated with the amount of melodrama
I disliked the character dynamics and designs right from the start, which is why i only watched the first 2 episodes and then dropped it

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
i only watch good anime

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
The worst were about average; maybe i rate too high

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Any isekai. Shit makes me doze off instantly. There are outliers like No Game No Life but 90% of the time it's a snoozefest

hikkikomori

hikkikomori

always quiet
Jun 16, 2023
sword art online

i have a love/hate relationship with it tbh

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
I haven't really seen anything really bad, but the 3rd season of Overlord had probably the worst animation I've ever seen, but I guess the Bount arc from Bleach would count, it's a filler arc that went on for 90 episodes. Imagine being someone that watched Bleach when it came out, you would have had to literally wait years till the filler is over and damn what a terrible arc it was. The villains were complete jokes, none of the protags stayed in character and the art was constantly off model and weirdly washed out and nothing that happened made sense or was in anyway related to bleach's actual plot, just all around terrible and ugly to look at
View attachment 7413
So what was the worst anime you have watched ?
(Edit: wrong section)
bount arc was the end of the animu so they put all their money on the animation
iu

You'd think this was tybw

Activity
So far there's no one here