working is a waste of life

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Exactly mate, very well said. This line of thought is ingrained in me. Even school was a waste, our school system is designed to instill obedience but it doesn't teach you any useful shit.

Haha, and I'm supposed to work full-time for $300 a month. It's even more of a joke. Though wageslavery is hell in any country, even if you're making like $70k a year.

Fuck, there's no way out. It's be a slave or be homeless. Or "start your own business" lmao I wasted 2 years in an anxious research spree and I've come to the conclusion that (at least for me), there's no business that would work. It's even more work than wageslaving with a 99% chance of losing everything. Unless you're a corrupt piece of shit with crony affiliations.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
unless you make at least 100k per year, it's a waste of life. no time, slave wages, what's the point? hell even people who make more hate their jobs. there's no escape.

working is a waste of life.
Ted Kaczynski - Wikipedia

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Unless you are getting paid for something you like doing, which is rare
like doing, nice coworkers, nice boss, no mandatory OT...

and agreed, but I think most people just despertely take whatever job they can get out of necessity and those jobs are usually not great. when you have bills or responsibilities (edit: forgot to include society and parental pressure!), you get trapped.

Last edited:
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Exactly mate, very well said. This line of thought is ingrained in me. Even school was a waste, our school system is designed to instill obedience but it doesn't teach you any useful shit.

Haha, and I'm supposed to work full-time for $300 a month. It's even more of a joke. Though wageslavery is hell in any country, even if you're making like $70k a year.

Fuck, there's no way out. It's be a slave or be homeless. Or "start your own business" lmao I wasted 2 years in an anxious research spree and I've come to the conclusion that (at least for me), there's no business that would work. It's even more work than wageslaving with a 99% chance of losing everything. Unless you're a corrupt piece of shit with crony affiliations.
Agred

Activity
So far there's no one here