Alzheimer

Alzheimer

β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž
Dec 1, 2020

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]Even if I had a job that paid well and was actually fun, [UWSL][UWSL]I couldn[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]t do it for long[/UWSL][/UWSL].[/UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]It[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]s hard to explain, it just doesnt feel right. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I just don't want to work in a team with other people and would rather be home.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Work can really take the life out of you. Yea, you may like whatever you do, but be prepared to watch out for bootlickers, workplace politics, abusive/no leadership superiors. Also, it costs money just to get to work, car, gas etc plus your food on your lunch break.

These issues become amplified these days as most are in debt and one missing paycheck could send them to the streets. A desperate wagie is a dangerous wagie.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
based rich chad annihilates broke cuck neet

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]Even if I had a job that paid well and was actually fun, [UWSL][UWSL]I couldn[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]t do it for long[/UWSL][/UWSL].[/UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]It[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]s hard to explain, it just doesnt feel right. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
straight fire take right here

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Nov 30, 2020
Even though I'm NEET, I refuse to go along with the 'parasite' label and here is why.

Not every man is NEET by choice and I'm one of them types. No one in general is hiring autistic men and one of the definitions of a parasite is someone that INTENTIONALLY uses the misfortune of others to their advantage which doesn't describe me.

Calling all NEETS parasites is like someone laying on a road in traffic and then a dude accidentally running the person laying in traffic over and then getting labelled a murderer over it, not in his control as he didn't see the person laying in traffic so that was out of his control, just like being NEET is out of the control of certain men, therefore, them men don't deserve the parasite labe since the label is actually meant for the types of humans that aren't loyal people.

Last of all, who even gives a fuck if a man is NEET by choice? Society is degenerate anyway so I don't give a fuck about muh contribution to society since the majority of humans are living garbage anyway.

The 'parasite' label actually desribes normie women and normie men because one of the definitions is related to taking but not giving in return. They are the types who will only keep certain people around to benefit from it, for example, borrowing money but they won't contact you for any other reasons besides when they want something which is something many normies do.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The money you get from welfare is given back to the system anyway, the supermarkets for my junk food, etc. It is not like I am hiding all the money under my bed.

Activity
So far there's no one here