women problems :/

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
Firstly, modelling isn't as easy to get into as you assume. Any attractive person can't just say "I wanna be a model!" and expect to get in. Once upon a time I had an look into it and turns out, amongst the height restrictions and whatnot, there are aslo such things as breast size restrictions! In the summer I had quite a few people wanting to employ me to work at those strange sex party things as a waitress and the pay was about £8000 a night. When they found out my bra size is 30E (I'm 120lbsish at 5'2) they asked me if I'd consider breast reduction so that I can fit the "ideal model's" 30C boobs. They said they'd pay for it but I'd rather go through the pain of uni than alter my looks for some job.

Secondly, a successful husband isn't everything. Having a successful doesn't mean having a happy relationship, and I promise you even the most attractive girls will choose the pauper over the prince if he makes her happy.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
d3 draven god mogs me to suicide
cope nigger havent mogged a single being in my life
also its d1 for the record not that they both arent dogshit (i should've been challenger considering how much i played if i didnt have tremor + 70 iq)

Activity
So far there's no one here