Women are so boring.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
At this point I've talked to a dozen or so women on reddit. Actual long chats.

And god damn it, chatting with a woman feels like lifting a truck. You're doing all the work. It's actual work talking to a woman.

And these women were willing to chat! They actually wanted to, I made a post and they reached out to me.

Dude, it's not even small sample, it's like a dozen women. Jeez.

And they're like that irl too. It's like they get all the attention all their lives, so men have to entertain them or do all the talking. They're just the receiving end.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
They're on autopilot mode from all the gigachads that carry conversations, sad but true, I'll talk to a bitch and ask her a dozen questions and crack a joke and she'll simply reply. She'll reply fast but she won't ever add anything of worth, like goddamn, if I bust one I immediately lose all interest in talking to a woman. Because I know it's going to be an active pain. The last woman I talked to asked me to "treat her like a real human and not all conversations with me have to be painful" :feelsstudy: yeah that isn't happening, because all conversations are painful, why would I want to talk to a person that's as boring/unresponsive as paint drying when I can give a generic reply after busting and watch a cool 80's cyberpunk anime or play fun games? Truth is pussy is overvalued, when you're horny you think "oh wow, she's so smart, so funny, wow she's really the one for me" but when you nut, suddenly it's as if your consciousness has become elevated. You are on a higher plane of being so to speak, you see through it and see it's bullshit.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I once talked to a cuban girl about joseph staling and the soviet union and she acted kind of confused and uncomfortable

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
They're on autopilot mode from all the gigachads that carry conversations, sad but true, I'll talk to a bitch and ask her a dozen questions and crack a joke and she'll simply reply. She'll reply fast but she won't ever add anything of worth, like goddamn, if I bust one I immediately lose all interest in talking to a woman. Because I know it's going to be an active pain. The last woman I talked to asked me to "treat her like a real human and not all conversations with me have to be painful" :feelsstudy: yeah that isn't happening, because all conversations are painful, why would I want to talk to a person that's as boring/unresponsive as paint drying when I can give a generic reply after busting and watch a cool 80's cyberpunk anime or play fun games? Truth is pussy is overvalued, when you're horny you think "oh wow, she's so smart, so funny, wow she's really the one for me" but when you nut, suddenly it's as if your consciousness has become elevated. You are on a higher plane of being so to speak, you see through it and see it's bullshit.
Funny thing is, even when super horny I've never thought a woman was smart or funny. I may have thought she was cute and attractive, but they're just so damn boring. All they do is reply with a boring, standard answer or ask some boring question. Meanwhile I'm writing paragraphs.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
A lot of people are boring
Stop just shitting on women, incel
There are a fuckton of boring men and women, you and me are probably one of them

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Humans are mostly uninteresting to me unless they share some of my autistic interests like sitcoms, history or particular music.
You like sitcoms? Dude I love sitcoms, I had to wean myself off them cause I was rewatching Always Sunny, Seinfeld, Frasier and a dozen other shows over and over, 24/7.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I once talked to a cuban girl about joseph staling and the soviet union and she acted kind of confused and uncomfortable
even chris hansen realised its time to bail out

Activity
So far there's no one here