News Women ARE happier than men

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Waaaay happier in fact.
JFL at all copers who think otherwise.
But what about all those SSRIs and anti-depressants?
Most likely its because they got dumped by chad, or some other trivial retarded thing. 😎
Soy-ciety after all, NEEDs to create some form of smokescreen to prevent full knowledge of the truth. 😉
:feelsrainbow:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Women reported more satisfaction and happiness in their lives when they where housewives in the 1950s.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
Not an inkwell, silly.
I just love inconvenient truths.
I hope this place isn't becoming 4chan.:soy:
This place is a lite version of .is, is it not? In regards to the matter of your post, I sincerely hope you understand men are more prone to being happy when comparing to the foid specimen. As a man needs not the luxurys of this world but a sincere and loving relationship with his partner.

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020

the reason women report way more often depression than men is because they just want attention 90% of the time. The actual depression statistics are reflected in the suicide rates, which make it clearly visible that women are ALWAYS much happier than men on avrg. It's so laughable that the media keeps pushing how depressed and sad women supposedly are, meanwhile in real life the complete opposite is true

Last edited:
anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Was there any doubt? Dude, there's no way women are less happy than men, just no way. A woman with all my mental illnesses would have the opposite life. She'd be living a great life. All that support from society. Meanwhile I got bullied and mocked.

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Women report being depressed more I'd bet, what they feel in reality is temporary sadness I'd wager. They get validation, attention and then they stop feeling sad. My sisters while they were single would post "I just don't think I can go on [UWSL]:feelsrope:" with all these sad quotes and shit and they'd get validation from everywhere and everyone. The second they get in a relationship, it's as if it never happened at all. There's a saying that truly suicidal people don't talk about wanting to kill themselves, this is only true if it's a woman. Men might repress the urge to talk about it but when they do, chances are they're going to rope soon, I've known a few people like this IRL that have went and roped. Meanwhile a foid will talk about wanting to die and I'll be like ok bitch [UWSL]:feelsuhuh:[/UWSL] good luck, see on you on the other side. Let me tell you this, I've heard dozens of foids tell me they'd kill themselves, not a single one has. But almost every man who confided in me seriously that they were going to kill themselves either succeeded or failed because they were drunk or fucked up or some shit. Just how this clown world goes. [/UWSL]

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
@anon1822 :feelslol::feelslol: that sounded like the most fucked attempt ever, no wonder you deleted it, sounds brutal what that'd do to your internal organs probably did some long-term damage
:feelsrope:

rope song :feelsrope:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I remember in a normie forum in my country a user said I needed help because I insisted that women had better lives than men and that there are more homeless men than women. You just have to look at the suicide stats, of course normies say "it is because men don't talk about their problems" and that "men can't handle being unemployed because they want to be the provider" but the main reason is that noone cares about low tier men in society.

Activity
So far there's no one here