Woke up to my girlfriend riding me

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I woke up yesterday to in the middle of the night and my girl was riding me. I completely freaked out and kinda yelled at her, I was like wtf is going on, she said she was just horny and wanted it and she put a condom on me which I didn’t realize at first. We still did it tho that night but it was fucked up tbh. We talked about it and she said that she didn’t know it was such a big thing for me and it wasn’t a reason to yell at her, I told her well you could’ve waked me up, she just said whatever and we closed the topic. Then I woke up

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
Even thinking about having a girlfriend... it's such a surreal experience for me. After all these years of loneliness, my brain has been creating scenarios with an imaginary girlfriend where we go on dates, hang out, cuddle, and kiss. I congratulate your success in getting a girlfriend, something I envy.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Even thinking about having a girlfriend... it's such a surreal experience for me. After all these years of loneliness, my brain has been creating scenarios with an imaginary girlfriend where we go on dates, hang out, cuddle, and kiss. I congratulate your success in getting a girlfriend, something I envy.
The post was a larp read the last sentence

Activity
So far there's no one here