wish I could repeat my HS years

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I am getting nostalgia for HS watching all this animu set in high school.

I want to to be the main or at least support character in HS. I was a background character, unfortunately.

Shit seems cooler when you're young. When you become an oldcel, everything becomes a boring grey.

All these HS anime characters have dreams and aspirations, too. I wasted away 4 youthful years.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
HS was cringe for me
which is why I want a story worth telling.

mine. He studied for shit he never had to use and made no friends and had no cute or sexy interactions. the end.

I wish I could rewrite the story.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
which is why I want a story worth telling.

mine. He studied for shit he never had to use and made no friends and had no cute or sexy interactions. the end.

I wish I could rewrite the story.
Sounds better than (Insert not so loved Anime Shows here). :feelsLUL:

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
I know that feeling mate
the saddest thing is that if I could go back, I know it wouldn't change a thing because I'd do the same shit all over again
can you recommend some good animu set in high school? The only one I've watched was ReLIFE (suifuel at times, but overall I liked it)

Last edited:
Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
hoping I can do in college what I missed out on in highschool
Good luck with that if you're not NT as hell
If you arent NT you need to be tall and legit good looking to have a normal college life

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Best part of HS and college for me was learning from the teachers. Students were generally low-quality fuck-offs, particularly my circle. The ones who made an impact were usually my male teachers who made it a part of their day to inspire the class with lessons and humor. If I ever wanted to revisit high school, I'd just be a teacher. Probably a lot of accolades and reward doing such. You could find a social life (other teachers) and could work to win the respect of your students. You can always sneak in blackpilled life lessons about the things that really matter.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
You should do it tbh, many lives of many young men would improve immensely.
Yeah why not? Seriously nothing to live for if you can't (won't) give back anything ever to anyone... Our young men are beyond cucked. It's my preference normie parents remove their children from the school system entirely, but they are too tired, careless and wagecucked to really focus on the welfare of their own children. How do you know what is going on there and still send your kid on a bus everyday? Would have more relevant impact in a classroom of young minds than almost anywhere else. But grow a thick skin so they won't bully you– take no shit.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
I know that feeling mate
the saddest thing is that if I could go back, I know it wouldn't change a thing because I'd do the same shit all over again

can you recommend some good animu set in high school? The only one I've watched was ReLIFE (suifuel at times, but overall I liked it)

all comedy btw none of the self insert wow this character is literally me!!!! trash

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I went to a ghetto high school with niggers and spics, They listened to rap music and talked only in English so I didn't missed out on anything, I didn't miss on anything.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

I want to to be the main or at least support character in HS. I was a background character, unfortunately.

Shit seems cooler when you're young. When you become an oldcel, everything becomes a boring grey.

All these HS anime characters have dreams and aspirations, too. I wasted away 4 youthful years.
What’s so good about it? You just go, sit in classes and learn shit and mandated to have to attend and go at a certain time, and you only get time to talk and actually socialize either at lunch or clubs which usually are ass. Free time with people who aren’t brain dead outside of school is where it’s actually enjoyable.

Srsly like I don’t get it, explain

Activity
So far there's no one here