Discussion Wish bathroom didn't have windows

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I am having one of my regular poop sessions, they range from 1 to 2 hours depending on how much I'm using my phone and whether I let the poop slip past or if I have to shake to let it fall down the water. Anyway, here is a scheme.

Let us suppose the bathroom I am in right now is somewhat of a stall, and there is one rectangular window staring right down on at the toilet seat. For what I presume is an aesthetic measure, the only thing blocking the sight is a paper like cloth. Now, it doesn't outright block; it's more like it'd be easy to guess the inside of the stall if you were to pass by.

And that is exactly what I am afraid of. I know some motherfuckers walking in a gang type formation will pass by my window having noticed that the lights are on, and they will proceed to stare inside as they laugh. I can almost hear them, musing, "Let's go pester the disgusting rat and watch as he poops," which is a very real possibility, because there is only a paper like cloth separating me from the cold outside world.

I am fucked.

Last edited:
schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
My first shit thread.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I am having one of my regular poop sessions, they range from 1 to 2 hours depending on how much I'm using my phone and whether I let the poop slip past or if I have to shake to let it fall down the water. Anyway, here is a scheme.

Let us suppose the bathroom I am in right now is somewhat of a stall, and there is one rectangular window staring right down on at the toilet seat. For what I presume is an aesthetic measure, the only thing blocking the sight is a paper like cloth. Now, it doesn't outright block; it's more like it'd be easy to guess the inside of the stall if you were to pass by.

And that is exactly what I am afraid of. I know some motherfuckers walking in a gang type formation will pass by my window having noticed that the lights are on, and they will proceed to stare inside as they laugh. I can almost hear them, musing, "Let's go pester the disgusting rat and watch as he poops," which is a very real possibility, because there is only a paper like cloth separating me from the cold outside world.

I am fucked.
I'm glad I have a really isolated bathroom in my room

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I know some motherfuckers walking in a gang type formation will pass by my window having noticed that the lights are on, and they will proceed to stare inside as they laugh. I can almost hear them, musing, "Let's go pester the disgusting rat and watch as he poops," which is a very real possibility, because there is only a paper like cloth separating me from the cold outside world.
I've had similar thoughts. You gotta realize they'd be the weirdos. not you

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
I don't know. I can hear people talking. I am always assuming someone would want to pester me by getting near a window. This is bugging me to no end. I am paralyzed. I am afraid of even standing up.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020

I am fucked.
less post makey more med takey

edd.png

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I don't know. I can hear people talking. I am always assuming someone would want to pester me by getting near a window. This is bugging me to no end. I am paralyzed. I am afraid of even standing up.
You really are a schizocel. I can tell you with confidence that you're over thinking the whole situation and no one gives a shit that you're taking a shit. You're just over hearing unrelated conversations from passerby's.

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
You really are a schizocel. I can tell you with confidence that you're over thinking the whole situation and no one gives a shit that you're taking a shit. You're just over hearing unrelated conversations from passerby's.
I don't know...

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
who the fuck has a window in their bathroom shit is weird

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
MAN IN WALL NOT REAL THEREFORE SCHIZOPHRENIA NOT REAL THEREFORE I NOT REAL
Woo
Woo
Woo
Woo

schizocel

schizocel

Dec 2, 2020
Oh God, there is nowhere where I cannot be seen. There are gaps everywhere. Slightly turned curtains. I'm sweating and clinching.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

I am fucked.
Just poop in the streets theory

Activity
So far there's no one here